Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster (25672 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by holyhassan: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2016
of course they are broke and that is the way to make money
nbright:
And the pastors might just be broke
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by alobright17(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]I know it must be an igbo church from the east. Talk about the make money by all means spirit they possess undecided The reason why Nnamdi Kanu was scamming them with fake Biafra agitations to recieve donations from the gullible one's worldwide while lying he has a nuclear submarine parked in his papa compound which will be used to fight the zoo grin Now he is at Kuje prison drinking gaari and coconut and wishing he was still in London scamming gullible biafrans undecided[/size]

You made a pointless point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Nnachi404(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]I know it must be an igbo church from the east. Talk about the make money by all means spirit they possess undecided The reason why Nnamdi Kanu was scamming them with fake Biafra agitations to recieve donations from the gullible one's worldwide while lying he has a nuclear submarine parked in his papa compound which will be used to fight the zoo grin Now he is at Kuje prison drinking gaari and coconut and wishing he was still in London scamming gullible biafrans undecided[/size]
ur head. dey there. hahaha
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by george4CHRIST(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Receive sense
irunoobo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by danahmed: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2016
wonder shall Neva end
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by nwachonum: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
.d guy no dey form superman again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by kolaosita4(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Ghost447(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
You need to know how leadership tussle has rend the Assemblies of God Church. Those fighting for the soul of the church are all Ibos. They now fight in the church openly, they have so many pending matters in various courts. I just wish South East is not part of Nigeria. Their greed knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Ghost447(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

You don't have to drag the igbos into your comment and display your hatred towards them.by the way Am Yoruba!
Their own is too much. I have lived with Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas and other minority tribes and I can tell you that Ibos' love for money and their dubious characters is monumental and second to none. I doubt if those people are from Nigeria.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by adorablepepple(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2016
mrlaw93:
See pot calling kettle black. If u ain't a tribalist urslf u wouldn't tell us u re yoruba. Who ask u?
Daddy e shut up
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Mutuwa(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:

My dear..it is puzzling to think a populace can sit and allow such simple prank be played on them,yet claiming they are more versatile than anyone.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by lekjons(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
liar!angry he isn't eating garri and coconut but beans..

he is getting more handsome sef.. you know beans is filled with protein..
...especially one that isn't well cooked!
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by brojoshua: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
[/color]
irunoobo:
[color=#550000][size=13pt]I know it must be an igbo church from the east. Talk about the make money by all means spirit they possess undecided The reason why Nnamdi Kanu was scamming them with fake Biafra agitations to recieve donations from the gullible one's worldwide while lying he has a nuclear submarine parked in his papa compound which will be used to fight the zoo grin Now he is at Kuje prison drinking gaari and coconut and wishing he was still in London scamming gullible biafrans undecided[/size]
Honestly this is wrong because the issue of the false prophets and false churches is not really about one tribe or another and the false prophets have different degrees of deceit, seduction, and the likes, and they are even very many in the world now. A false prophet is a false prophet and he is from wherever he is from and so mocking one tribe or another over such things is not wise. Thank you
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by slightlyMad(f): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
why stick with 1 mentality and not 9, huh?
why not say 9 trillion, it will occupy same space na
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by brojoshua: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
skylowlow:
End time church..

And End time pastors, advertisement, programs and innovations, all from Satan there father
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by mrlaw93(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

Daddy e shut up
No be ur fault.. Assuming Seun impose screening on all to be members. You wouldn't ve made it here. ode buruku
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by mrlaw93(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:

Daddy e shut up
No be ur fault.. Assuming Seun impose screening on all to be members. You wouldn't ve made it here. ode buruku
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by adorablepepple(f): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
mrlaw93:
This is how frustration starts o from there madness. Take it easy oooo cheesy
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by brojoshua: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
[/color]
irunoobo:
[color=#550000][size=13pt]I know it must be an igbo church from the east. Talk about the make money by all means spirit they possess undecided The reason why Nnamdi Kanu was scamming them with fake Biafra agitations to recieve donations from the gullible one's worldwide while lying he has a nuclear submarine parked in his papa compound which will be used to fight the zoo grin Now he is at Kuje prison drinking gaari and coconut and wishing he was still in London scamming gullible biafrans undecided[/size]
As one tribe offended you before and you are waiting to retaliate. Your contributions here to me is wrong. If the post has been which tribe is troubling the nation the most or better still how has each tribe and her people in Nigeria been troubling the country so that each may correct herself and her children then you may talk what you know. And even at this the truth is that each tribe( or even each person) is as wicked as each is. True Ministers of Christ may point out the sins of each man and each tribe and admonish them to repent. And also me as a servant of God I see too many evils in the lives of so many people in the world now even in the lives of my own people and so I have started to tell and worn them beginning from my own house and then outside my own house.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by scotz101(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ojfestus:
Lol, this church fit bail Nigeria Nigeria out of financial troubles

you're right oh...Buhari nd Osibanjo should attend
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by rejosom(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
slightlyMad:
why stick with 1 mentality and not 9, huh?
why not say 9 trillion, it will occupy same space na
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by LoveJesus87(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
Where is El Rufai when u need him?
Love u

1 Like

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:

Wow U don change ooooo. Glory be to God sha
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by ucnwafor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
idiot irunoobo, how do kanu' s matter comes to play here....................I thought by now, your brain might have recycled a bit, receive sense ooOO

1 Like

Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Reeoman: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin... Lmao..... Cant stop laughing oooo grin grin..... Abeg make dem come give me 1/3 of it
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Normosa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
When you appeal to people on the basis of the thing they already want. You are sure not to be biblically accurate! SAD.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by engrchykae(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
If we can be godly without going to churches and mosques.Nigeria would be a heaven on earth.
Pastors impoverish their members while imams brainwash their members.
Religion is meant to help humanity but religion is now doing more harm than good.
For me i would say that u read ur bible or Koran at home and no religious discussion or attempt to convince non believers would be penalized.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by akigbemaru: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
1 trillion church.
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Progressive01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
irunoobo:
Rotflmao!! gringringrin
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari, see another Dasuki o... We need more moni 4 our budget abeg
Re: Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster by Oladimejyy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
akthedream:
Is that not what christainity in Nigeria is all about?They won't criticise him and if you do,they will all be shouting"judge not" or "touch not my annointing"...But if it were to be a Muslim cleric or a Politician...same people will be raining insults and all form of abuses on them plus Millions of likes....Talk of hypocrisy,he dey their body wella.
Especially the igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.