Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? (349 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Meet A University Proprietor Without Formal Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Formal Education Taking Us Further Or Destroying Us ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Going to school is far more exaggerated now than 10-15 years ago. Nowadays the Myth is that you have to go to school to get a good job rather than trying to be creative.

A smart person getting a job ensures profit for the Employer and Salary for the Employee. I'd go with being creative and showing it to a large population via social media.

I also think that the Internet and Social Media is used is used for Unnecessary and Unproductive reasons.

Share what you think about this.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know Whats Going On With Jamb Students Below Cut Off / Mid Sweden University Tuition Fee Scholarships For International Students. / Project Experts, I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.