Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG (15707 Views)

Update: Normalcy Returns To Makurdi. / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / ''President Buhari Will Soon Return Home'' - Solomon Dalung, Minister Of Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by DONSMITH123(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
The National Union of Petroleum and Natural gas Workers on Wednesday assured that normalcy would soon return to filling stations nationwide if the current tempo of loading at the depots continued till the weekend.
The South-West Chairman of the union, Alhaji Tokunbo Korodo, gave the assurance in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos.

Korodo said that the NNPC commenced massive pumping of petrol to its depot at Mosinmi early this week and loading of petroleum trucks had started.

“Going round some depots in Lagos, I observed that loading was going on and more filling stations are selling the product at the control price.

“Some filling stations that are selling between N130 and N150 will be forced to sell at control price when the market is flooded with petrol.

“If NNPC can keep the tempo of the loading till weekend, more filling stations will have petrol and the queue of motorists at filling stations will reduce.

“The corporation should ensure that it keeps on pumping petrol to both major and independent marketers’ depots to reduce the scarcity,” he said.

The chairman appealed to NNPC management to ensure that it carried along all stakeholders in the oil and gas sector so that the fuel scarcity could end as promised.

Korodo urged the corporation to maintain the current loading system at depots.

The Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, had on March 29, said that the long queues in the petrol stations would disappear by April 7.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/30/normalcy-will-soon-return-to-filling-stations-nationwide-nupeng/

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lie Mohammed- sorry, NUPENG cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon Soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by dunkem21(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
But there's normalcy everywhere ..

Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by OnankpaBa(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
good.

2 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sai Buhari...you are doing well

I am suffering today so that my children would enjoy in the future. grin grin grin

Major Oil Marketers are to blame for this scarcity and this is a typical day at a fuel station with stock in Lagos.

In the face of mounting queues at their station in the morning.......

- They start sweeping of the canopy at 7:30am
- They start praise and prayers at 8am
- They start checking stock underground at 8:30am
- They open shop at 9am
- They treat black marketers and Oga's relatives with priority
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anyway, NNPC ti take ova, they can go and buy stocks from NNPC henceforth, useless, corrupt and nonsense businesses embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by stephnie1(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
For more lies about naija and Economy- Text APC to 419

29 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by VampireeM(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Soon they will deny their statement.. Govt of Lies, Propanganda and Mouthaction... they can only fool the gullible ones.. Till Normalcy returns @ filling station, believe this yeye govt @ your own peril undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
We really hope so, cus we can't trust our govt at all
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by DONSMITH123(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy
dunkem21:
But there's normalcy everywhere ..

Clowns grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why dem allow normalcy comot from filling stations?

2 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by OnankpaBa(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
MAY YOUR TEA NEVER LACK MILK MY GUY

Keneking:
Sai Buhari...you are doing well

I am suffering today so that my children would enjoy in the future. grin grin grin

Major Oil Marketers are to blame for this scarcity and this is a typical day at a fuel station with stock in Lagos.

In the face of mounting queues at their station in the morning.......

- They start sweeping of the canopy at 7:30am
- They start praise and prayers at 8am
- They start checking stock underground at 8:30am
- They open shop at 9am
- They treat black marketers and Oga's relatives with priority
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anyway, NNPC ti take ova, they can go and buy stocks from NNPC henceforth, useless, corrupt and nonsense businesses embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by OnankpaBa(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
I just dey look you. Wailer. So even NUPENG is now Buhari. chai..naija

VampireeM:
Soon they will deny their statement.. Govt of Lies, Propanganda and Mouthaction... they can only fool the gullible ones.. Till Normalcy returns @ filling station, believe this yeye govt @ your own peril undecided

5 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by SweetLove0(f): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
hian
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by SweetLove0(f): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC don suffer

stephnie1:
For more lies about naija and Economy- Text APC to 419
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by VampireeM(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
OnankpaBa:
I just dey look you. Wailer. So even NUPENG is now Buhari. chai..naija

lol.. Onan, I knew you will quote me.. I just hope you didnt queue today to buy fuel and also bought it @ not more than 100/litre.. NUPENG is Buhari cause they ve been infested with the spirit of dullardism. We want action not words.. we are tired of hearing several tales daily

5 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by OnankpaBa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
The problem we are having in naija is patience. We all want Buhari to do magic when the treasury is virtually empty. Why not call on the problem and the root cause of naija.

VampireeM:

lol.. Onan, I knew you will quote me.. I just hope you didnt queue today to buy fuel and also bought it @ not more than 100/litre.. NUPENG is Buhari cause they ve been infested with the spirit of dullardism. We want action not words.. we are tired of hearing several tales daily undecided

3 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
We dey wait.
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by bluaero(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dear Buhari,

You are a useless dullardd.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by mytime24(f): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Watchin wit 6d

1 Like

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
All this "will" promises. This ppl should just do there fvcking jobs and save Nigeria of this sh!t called "scarcity". Person go die for this country before dem go know say citizens dey try ?
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Queennikky(f): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
If this is a prayer...... Lets say AMEN
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
We know
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by canalily(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
I think we are waiting patiently till then,

2 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by kennyman2000(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
okay. We've heard. So, when would it be?
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by seunlayi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
THIS IS THE MOST DISAPPOINTING GOVERNMENT TO GOVERN NIGERIA, ANY ACHIEVEMENT IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS TO BE WILL BE A COMPENSATION

3 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by seunlayi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
WHERE IS THE CHANGE? STILL THE SAME OLD OLD STORY AS TOLD BY
OBJ 1,
- SHAGARI
- BUHARI
- IBB
- SHONEKAN
- ABACHA
- A. SALAMI,
- OBJ 2
- OBJ 3,
- YAR ADUA
- JONATHAN 1
- JONATHAN 2.

4 Likes

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by 2sydoflyf(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Finally baba don agree to drop!

1 Like

Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
we pray
Re: Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG by infohenry(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
VampireeM:
so NUPENG is now government, you are doing great. keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) / Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi / President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.