Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork. (2254 Views)

I Borrowed Money Without Collateral On Paylater, Here’s How It Works-nairalander / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit / Experience With Paylater.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork. by Usminous: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
What is Paylater? Paylater isa simple, entirely automated platform that provides short- term loans to individuals with no collateral requirements.Say goodbye to unnecessary paperwork or wasting time in bank queues. Thanks to our 100% online service, you can be approved for a Paylater loan in minutes! Paylater is available to Nigerians in all 36 states, and anyone can apply. How does it work? Visit www.paylater.ng , use our sliders to determine how much you want, and click Apply. Connect your Facebook account for authentication Register as a user on our platform and complete our brief application Loan decision provided instantly and funds sent, if approved What do I need to apply? To apply for a Paylater loan, all you need is a Facebook account, a functional Nigerian bank account to receive funds and a Bank Verification Number (BVN) to confirm your identity. Please note: Providing BVN details does not give us access to your account! Our platform employs the latest in security technology to guarantee all information provided is secure. How do I get the money? We provide a decision on your loan application within minutes. If approved, we send funds to the bank account you provide in less than 24 hours. How do I repay? Repayments can be made conveniently on/before your due date using your debit/ATM card on our platform or by making a cash transfer to our listed bank account. Successful repayments on your loans can grant you access to higher credit amounts in future! We know what you’re thinking- this all sounds too good to be true ! Well, don’t take it from us. Have a look at some comments from users that have tried out our service here: www.facebook.com/paylater/ reviews.You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @paylaterNG So what are you waiting for ?Click hereto apply for a loan today. Paylater is a service provided by One Finance (www.one-cred.com) .............. nairalander what did you smell here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork. by wolejoko2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
I told someone about it when a beneficiary introduced it to me on Monday and got her loan within 24hrs. Nice one
Re: Paylater: The Fastest Way To Get A 10k Loan. No Collateral. No Paperwork. by topsy1971: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
I applied since five days now. No payment yet despite a text message and email sating that I will be credited in 24 hours. Is this how it runs?

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Beans / New! Sesame Seed (beni Seed) Oil Business / Umuahia Shoprite Shut Down For Owning Workers Two Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.