Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) (1681 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / Just Wondering How We Came To This Level Intellectually [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by edoboy33(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
TWIST !
American president Barack Obama with his family
in church on sunday to celebrate Easter.
They got their seat in order of punctuality.
In Nigeria, a President sits at the first row in
church irrespective of his lateness.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by Kingsasian(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
We honour men in higher positions than God himself. And again since its a church thing If he no sit in front, he no go give better money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
after the change(2019)
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by tpiah01: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
edoboy33:
TWIST !
American president Barack Obama with his family
in church on sunday to celebrate Easter.
They got their seat in order of punctuality.
In Nigeria, a President sits at the first row in
church irrespective of his lateness.

why are you looking for where he sits?

His seating arrangement is probably for security reasons as I'm sure you know.

Did he not sit in the back when he was in South Africa also? Meaning its not only in church.
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by cbnileowo42: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
For were..
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by tpiah01: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
cbnileowo42:
For where..

unless you prefer this:

cbnileowo42:
I am were..
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by edoboy33(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

Did he not sit in the back when he was in South Africa also? Meaning its not only in church.
i blame mtn for giving out cheap data[s]
tpiah01:

i blame mtn for giving out cheap data[/s]
tpiah01:

i blame mtn for giving out cheap data
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by mankan2k7(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
True change only exists in America
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by tpiah01: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
edoboy33:
i blame mtn for giving out cheap datai blame mtn for giving out cheap datai blame mtn for giving out cheap data

yes, that's why you typed three times.

Imagine if you were charged some amount per word.
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by edoboy33(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

yes, that's why you typed three times.

Imagine if you were charged some amount per word.
i would stop imagining and may be ur own portion of common sense will be given to you
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by tpiah01: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
edoboy33:
i would stop imagining and may be my own portion of common sense will be given to me

if you dont reject common sense that is!
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by ckmayoca: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
When president start earning reasonably and for that to happen in nigeria, na when Okada get reverse mode.
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by edoboy33(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
ckmayoca:
When president start earning reasonably and for that to happen in nigeria, na when Okada get reverse mode.
lol
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by UIA04(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Shut it there jare, you could as well show us a pic of Obama in the toilet using toilet paper and our president using water to wash his ass and call it waste of water. Must you always compare.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
America is a society ruled by the law, u shouldn't expect same in this savage land..
Re: When Will Nigeria Attain This Level Of Civility?(pic) by edoboy33(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
UIA04:
Shut it there jare, you could as well show us a pic of Obama in the toilet using toilet paper and our president using water to wash his ass and call it waste of water. Must you always compare.
receive sense in jesus name

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Branded APC Bags Of Rice Shared In Edo State / See The State Of A Road In Ila Orangun, Hometown Of Chief Bisi Akande / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbos....by Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.