Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! (1578 Views)

There Is No Unity In Our Diversity, We Must Restructure! / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
When some are chanting solidarity, some people responds are i don't care,

I feel ashame of country...
Some countries has more tribes than us without any troubles, with situations we are Facing already......

Leave any typogrammatical blunders in my post, and let us think how to find a good solution to our problem,

#let peace reign to have a better Nigeria..

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by temitemi1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Animal in human skin.

2 Likes

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by mynd1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm.
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
He has forgotten that his people are everywhere - beggers, gatemen, bike riders.
They can easily be killed too wherever they are

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by Memesticmeme: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
And some cows/fowls will say dis dude has brains ooooo...his skull is stuffed with saw dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by ckmayoca: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
If na another tribe tweet thaat nonsense, the person go dey wanted by dss. I blaame ppl wey dey this stupid abokis alms. Rather gather the cash n take to motherless home once a month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Animals, we can't be the same
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by DaBullIT(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
What would you say about those who carry axes, knives, and go on radio to encourage burning the zoo down to ashes?
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by dustmalik: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
What would you say about those who carry axes, knives, and go on radio to encourage burning the zoo down to ashes?
Don't mind the hypocrite of an OP.
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
dustmalik:

Don't mind the hypocrite of an OP.
leave hypocrisy, this is what ll are are taking about, you also av some point, is another bad idea from some Nigerians.
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
what difference do you share with that coward that posted that poo
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by coolscott(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Somebody doing bad somewhere does not mean you now ought to do bad yourself.
Life is not a race to see who will promote/perpetuate the most atrocities.
If others degenerate to a level that is not good and we recognise this, it is
important that we do not become like them

1 Like

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by DaBullIT(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2016
While what you are saying makes sense

Try to remember that for every action there is a reaction, if you encourage / promote evil, you are planting hate in the hearts of the people in other places and around you

What goes around comes around
coolscott:

Somebody doing bad somewhere does not mean you now ought to do bad yourself.
Life is not a race to see who will promote/perpetuate the most atrocities.
If others degenerate to a level that is not good and we recognise this, it is
important that we do not become like them
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Soon he will become a presidential aspirant with APC.....

THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND IN APC.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by coolscott(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
While what you are saying makes sense

Try to remember that for every action there is a reaction, if you encourage / promote evil, you are planting hate in the hearts of the people in other places and around you

What goes around comes around
[size=13pt]That does not justify falling down unto other people's gutter level.
Besides, while it was apparent that Nnamdi Kanu was a clownish rabble rouser, you have to admit that he spoke words and took zero action (he was just blowing hot air).
Here, if it happens to be that the fire was deliberate, you will have to admit that a really criminal action occurred.
For me the most important thing is not to find reason to be joined with folly.
By Justifying rubbish in the name of "Nnamdi Kanu said inciting words" you bind yourself with Nnamdi Kanu's rubbish
After all, you are accepting his invitation to descend into the gutter his words suggested, to slug it out with him
[/size]
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by DaBullIT(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2016
My earlier post , i said this is a speculation , Yes i read about a goat that posted on FB that he's happy some people are setting shops on fire , but then it doesn't mean someone really did , ask yourself , was it only a part where some tribes have their markets that got burnt ? I seem to sense that's where your anger is coming from

I will share some statistics with you

Kebbi markets

including three in Kano,

two in Ibadan and another on Wednesday

Ikom Main Market in Calabar.

(The Minna Shopping Complex in Niger State was burnt on Dec. 1,
2010 while the Birnin Kebbi Central Market was burnt on March 26, 2016)

So tell me , Those markets that have been getting burnt from 2010 , was that sabotage too ??

coolscott:

[size=13pt]That does not justify falling down unto other people's gutter level.
Besides, while it was apparent that Nnamdi Kanu was a clownish rabble rouser, you have to admit that he spoke words and took zero action (he was just blowing hot air).
Here, if it happens to be that the fire was deliberate, you will have to admit that a really criminal action occurred.
For me the most important thing is I not to find reason to be joined with folly.
By Justifying rubbish in the name of "Nnamdi Kanu said inciting words" you bind yourself with Nnamdi Kanu's rubbish
After all, you are accepting his invitation to descend into the gutter his words suggested, to slug it out with him
[/size]
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by coolscott(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
DaBullIT:
My earlier post , i said this is a speculation , Yes i read about a goat that posted on FB that he's happy some people are setting shops on fire , but then it doesn't mean someone really did , ask yourself , was it only a part where some tribes have their markets that got burnt ? I seem to sense that's where your anger is coming from

I will share some statistics with you

Kebbi markets

including three in Kano,

two in Ibadan and another on Wednesday

Ikom Main Market in Calabar.

(The Minna Shopping Complex in Niger State was burnt on Dec. 1,
2010 while the Birnin Kebbi Central Market was burnt on March 26, 2016)

So tell me , Those markets that have been getting burnt from 2010 , was that sabotage too ??

[size=13pt]I am not saying the fire is deliberate. These outbreaks have never really struck me as being and deliberate that is why I said
if it happens to be that it is deliberate
but the guy who put up that terrible post is acting as if he knows it is deliberate and jumping in to encourage the purported deliberate act to be spread to thousands of churches.

I am saying you cannot justify his folly in anyway. One cannot join him otherwise, one becomes like him. And one cannot justify this guy's post by saying Kanu encouraged violence because by doing so, we elevate Kanu's mess and usher ourselves into his (Kanu's) gutter
[/size]
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by BeardedMeat(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
Hmm.
You are satisfied by tantrums of the abo.kii, anyway, abo.kii na abo.ki forget face cap.
Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by BeardedMeat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:
He has forgotten that his people are everywhere - beggers, gatemen, bike riders.
They can easily be killed too wherever they are
Just Negodu! The lives of 50 abo.kii is not worth the value of a dead stray dog, why bother? Its a wake up call for any stewpid Igbo man still living up north.

1 Like

Re: I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! by thesicilian: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Just Negodu! The lives of 50 abo.kii is not worth the value of a dead stray dog, why bother? Its a wake up call for any stewpid Igbo man still living up north.
I wonder what they're still doing there. I know its difficult to just pack your things and leave where you've come to know as your home, but when your life is at stake it kind of becomes a bit easier

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Bello To Buy 2.4 Billion Transparent Car For Convoy / The Myth Of Yoruba Unity. / Breaking: PDP Knocks Dokpesi, Secondus Out Of Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.