Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia (2329 Views)

Top 10 Best & Hottest Rappers In Nigeria 2018 / List Of Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria 2016/2017 / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia by ikenwa4lyf: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
When you talk of hip pop, there are guys who have given us the true definition of hip pop music as a genre in Nigerian music. It takes a lot of hard work to be in the music business as its a tradition almost all Nigerians worship.

But so far so good, there are artist who has made Nigeria one of the top powerhouse in the music game as long as rap is concern.This talented and gifted artists are the ones who made it to my top 10 best and hottest rappers in Nigeria.
1. Olamide

Olamide Baddo and the YBNL boss goes with the full name Olamide Adedeji. Olamide is not just the hottest rapper in Nigeria, but undeniably the most hardworking, gifted, talented, best rapper in Nigeria. He kills the rap game with his party jams coupled with his Yourba vibes in music.

Olamide was born March 15, 1989 and he is currently 27 year old at the time of composing this article. Just recently, MTV Base crowned Olamide as the “hottest rapper of 2015″ for his effort and support from fans. Also recently, Olamide just released a new album called “Eyan Maywhether”, and till date he is still killing it by giving the fans what they want.
2. M.I

M.I Abaga, A.K.A Chairman, signed to chocolate city, is number two on this list of the best rappers in Nigeria. M.I Abaga is one Nigeria rapper that really knows how to manipulate words and come out with some new slang.

The self-made Chairman is one of the most respected rappers in Nigeria and his Chairman album was one the best album of the year 2015. M.I Abaga has been featured by hosts of Nigeria rappers and singers including E.M.E boss Banky W, Waje, 2face, Jesse Jaggz and many more .
3. Phyno

Phyno Obago is a Nigerian producer turned rapper who hails from the eastern part of Nigeria. When you talk of rap game in Nigeria, Phyno is one rapper that is sure equal to the task. Phyno is not just a rapper, the young man can sing very well apart from just rapping.

ALSO READ: PHYNO BIOGRAPHY: THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT HIM

The “connect” coroner, and his brother from another mother, Olamide, realeased an album together with a collaborative effect of the two of them ‘Two Kings’ . The album was one the best with their hit hot singles include Ghost mode featuring Olamide, Nnene, Oringo, Connect and many more made him the hottest rapper in Nigeria.
4. Reminisce

Reminisce can be new in the game but his effort in the music business made it look like he has been in existence for decades.The indegious Yourba rapper who is also compared to Da grin deserve more than this spot but trust me this is where he merited on the list of the best and hottest rappers in Nigeria.

He has recorded songs with Nigerian rappers in the game and he has been up for competition from up-coming rappers like Lil Kesh, CDQ, Ola Dips, Chinko Ekun just to list a few of them . But I will not deny the fact that Reminisce is the rapper of the year (2015) because he has really worked hard for it and I expect him to go higher than this in 2016. His 3rd studio album, ‘Baba Hafusa’, stayed up on the the iTunes chart for weeks and also he currently recorded a song with Internal star WALE.

see more at http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/top-10-best-hottest-rappers-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Nollywood Actress Omotu Bissong Birthday[photos] / New Born Baby With Teeth From The Womb (pic) / Meet Lota Chukwu, Seun Adebajo, Ivie Okujaiye… 3 Nollywood Mothers Decieving Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.