Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back (431 Views)

APOSTLE SULEMEAN, There Is Evil Going On On YouTube. FIGHT BACK! / VIDEO: Christians Should Fight Back, Stop Eating Cow Meat- Pastor Chris Okafor / Spiritual War And The Season To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by asalimpo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
As in fight back bullies in school, in the compound etc.
I know how horrifying it can be to face a bully or a gang, but
what about the spiritual aspect of it all.
How should kids be taught to respond to bullying in a way that pleases God.
Some, kids get so scared of bullies they dread school.
Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by kilode100(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
asalimpo:
As in fight back bullies in school, in the compound etc.
I know how horrifying it can be to face a bully or a gang, but
what about the spiritual aspect of it all.
How should kids be taught to respond to bullying in a way that pleases God.
Some, kids get so scared of bullies they dread school.

What spiritual aspect are you talking about?.. Do you turning the other cheek for slaps?..

Kids should be taught to fight back biko... Once, a kid ruffled my son and I told my son to hit back and when he was hesitating, I slapped the Useless pikin myself ojare.. From that day onwards, my son has assumed the toga of a warrior and it suits me just fine jawe..

An eye for an eye biko!!.. He said his Useless teacher always told him to be the bigger person(if I hear)
Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by rheether(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yeah! My parent taught me to fight back while I was growing up. They said I would meet your plenty and more brutal bullies when I grow up and I cant handle back by simply crying and running back to daddy and mummy.
Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by missdebs(f): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
no, violence doesn't solve everything, there are too many violent people in Nigeria. I would teach my child to pursue diplomacy.
Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by asalimpo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
kilode100:

What spiritual aspect are you talking about?.. Do you turning the other cheek for slaps?..

Kids should be taught to fight back biko... Once, a kid ruffled my son and I told my son to hit back and when he was hesitating, I slapped the Useless pikin myself ojare.. From that day onwards, my son has assumed the toga of a warrior and it suits me just fine jawe..

An eye for an eye biko!!.. He said his Useless teacher always told him to be the bigger person(if I hear)
spiritual - might not please God, hence is a sin.

Also the likely prospect of kids being violent-prone, from getting used to fighting back.
Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by dulux07(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
I train my nephew to fight back. The realistic truth is, its better to b d bully than to be the victim. The victim goes through a physical and psychological trauma.

1 Like

Re: Should Children Be Taught To Fight Back by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
i remember as a kid i use to get so scared of bullies, one day a boy in my class beat me up and i cried and came back home, my mother asked me why i was crying, i told her one boy in my class beat me up, oh boy my mama carry cane flog the living daylight outta my eyes n told me that if i come back from school without fighting that boy, she'll flog me some more, d next day at school, see me see fight naaw, i beat d living crap outta d boy, plus i carry stick break him head join, since den no one bullied me ever again! the boy was hospitalized coz i used a strong plank on him, his parents wan come cause trouble, little did they know that my mother was a tigress on her own, face dey fear face naaw hahahahahahahaa grin

(1) (Reply)

TITHE - Bible Truth The "Church" Would Not Like Members To Know / My Life At The Valley Of Discouragement. / Nigerians, What Is God Doing About Our Current Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.