Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is (3123 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo / Funke Akindele Chops Off Her Hair, Rocks Low Hair Cut (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by msmith247(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Genevieve Nnaji Is Really STARTING TO AGE . . . Look How GREY HER HAIR IS . . . Underneath THAT WIG SHE GOT ON!!! (Wow . . . She Getting UP THERE . . . In AGE)

Genevieve Nnaji has never openly discussed her age - but we're told that she's in her LATE 30s. And while she still looks GREAT for her age . . . it's starting to show on her. Peep the hair . . .

For more .... here>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.msmith247.com/2016/03/genevieve-nnaji-is-really-starting-to.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Some people's hair are white naturally na sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
It might be as a result of stress.../
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by KingRex1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
Are u sayin shes been hiding it since?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by 2boiz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Time no dey wait for any man o...

Like say una no kno say na make-up most of dis women dey take diciv us grin

Genevieve of life wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by ikubch(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
msmith247:
Genevieve Nnaji Is Really STARTING TO AGE . . . Look How GREY HER HAIR IS . . . Underneath THAT WIG SHE GOT ON!!! (Wow . . . She Getting UP THERE . . . In AGE)

Genevieve Nnaji has never openly discussed her age - but we're told that she's in her LATE 30s. And while she still looks GREAT for her age . . . it's starting to show on her. Peep the hair . . .

For more .... here>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.msmith247.com/2016/03/genevieve-nnaji-is-really-starting-to.html
You no get job?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by tpiah01: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Where is the location?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please someone should explain this "she's getting old" of a thing. Why won't she get old? Don't we all get old?

These celebrities are not vampires, they are humans just like you and i so let's allow them get old.....they are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by sinaj(f): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Are u sayin shes been hiding it since?
u de live with her ni
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by KingRex1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
u de live with her ni
I shld be askin you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by evy1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
My classmate back then in primary school had grey hairs, so is no big deal.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by IrradiatoR: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Please someone should explain this "she's getting old" of a thing. Why won't she get old? Don't we all get old?

These celebrities are not vampires, they are humans just like you and i so let's allow them get old.....they are not complaining.

when people talk about this " getting old" thing, I do wonder maybe they pray NOT to get old
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sweet Genny. This bae has one of the tightest pusseis in the Industry. She takes care of herself. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2016
make she no old again abi she no be human being all this useless op sha go gettalife
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by biqqestboss(m): 2:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Ona nor get EYE OH .... Ona nor fit check dat picture well .... Nor be she dey dere oooooh.... Look d pic well .... Before ona go comment anyhow ...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is by laribari(m): 5:00am On Mar 31, 2016
sinaj:

Nor mind them Jare, i know people in their twenties with grey and mine came out then self grin. though not so much and i'm approaching late 30s

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa Savage’s Mar / Davido Shows Off Gucci Outfit Worth Millions As He Performs To His South Africa / T BOSS ; This Is All Vanity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.