Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse (41799 Views)

Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram. / Woman Use cooking Pot As Helmet While Riding on A Motorcycle {pic} / Fuel scarcity: Hilarious Photo Of A Couple Riding A Horse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by solpat(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
I pity his balls by the time the ram jumps up. Next time, he would have a rethink before embarking on such silly move angryangry
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by daveyjay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Holyfield1:
Never Knew You've Tasted One Before grin
How soon U forqet thinqs, U introduced me to et
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by macaranta(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
The guy just posed to take a pic and here it is on the front page. Dieris God o
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by godaxionbamin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now, thats how to show that ure high. 'When tinz around u start gaining height' #Thinks the ram is a unicorn.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by MALLYGUY: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
mtcheeeewwwwwww, na adolescent carry over be dat.......
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by tushburg(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
iyatrustee:
Na so dem dey start.

Next you go hear say police catch man having sexx with ram

Kwantinu angry

LWKMD...Anty you don finish me with Punch line
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by slyrone(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Quite Hilarious, I must say!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-elderly-man-riding-ram-like-horse.html

what's hilarious about this? this girl sef
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by nijanigga: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Animal abuse.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Animal Abuse
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by bolivnnaija: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
I can't differentiate him from the ram
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by nanzozo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Quite Hilarious, I must say!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/see-elderly-man-riding-ram-like-horse.html

He should have taken his leg off the ground, letz see how well or How far he rides,Olodo.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by vikeyz(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2016
See matured mugu
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by cybriz82(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Agbaya oshi.n na dat same cloth he go use climb bed sleep.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2016
English is hard, bro...
DifferentBoy1:
Posing on a ram and not riding a ram.....why English torment you like this
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Oluwawapelumi(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2016
OP's Uncle
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by abeniagbon(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Many of you don't know what that means. He was instructed to do that. So he didn't want to do it at home that why he did that in the market, many will think he was joking. They mostly used that to take people stars. If you check his pocket he has a charm in it and his finger as well to rob the ram before he climbs on it.

Sorry for those that may have eat in it.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
iyb:

chai cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin see finishing fatality

lmao grin
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
joeblaze:
English is hard, bro...

Na so I see oh
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Hope he isnt showing us how to Bleep the ram. sad
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by olucomf: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Agege my area..
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Awoofawo(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
abeniagbon:
Many of you don't know what that means. He was instructed to do that. So he didn't want to do it at home that why he did that in the market, many will think he was joking. They mostly used that to take people stars. If you check his pocket he has a charm in it and his finger as well to rob the ram before he climbs on it.

Sorry for those that may have eat in it.

You are the only one tha seems to be able to see deep into the spirituality implication of that act kudo!!!

That extactly what came tyo my mind yesterday but instead decided to joke about; If we check well it maybe that his Alfa, Baba, or even Pastor told him to do that in order to able to ride his enemies like and dominion them! cheesy

Well I can blame him, who don't wish to ride over ones enemies? Make he ride on! grin
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by SenJoe(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2016
daveyjay:
Effect of osogbo weed, ah swear, osogbo weed has no comparison

Why are you so Sure, are you a professional on this field?
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by paix(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2016
He's posing like riding a motor bike, not a horse.
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by olamakinde(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2016
iyatrustee:
Na so dem dey start.

Next you go hear say police catch man having sexx with ram

Kwantinu angry
. U're sooo mean
Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by abeniagbon(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Awoofawo:

You are the only one tha seems to be able to see deep into the spirituality implication of that act kudo!!!

That extactly what came tyo my mind yesterday but instead decided to joke about; If we check well it maybe that his Alfa, Baba, or even Pastor told him to do that in order to able to ride his enemies like and dominion them! cheesy

Well I can blame him, who don't wish to ride over ones enemies? Make he ride on! grin

One famous oil mogus wdone that as well. He ride on his ileya ram. And the ileya ram die instantly immediately he was on it not about 2minute. The next thing was they cut it and share it to the entire neighbour hood. They all saying alaji has done it again. He had remember us this year. Alaji thank you ooo. When his maid when out , she was like telling people what alaji had done on the ram.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse by Gkemz: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2016
A typical hausa/fulani that sucks milk directly from cow breast will always behave like this no matter his academic qualifications and portfolio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Grandma Decides To Check Your Post On Nairaland / When You Manage To On Your Generator And Your Neighborhood Finds Out / Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.