Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries (26734 Views)

Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by giantstrides(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2016
omogin:
If tinubu is a saint, saraki should be a saint too pls. Thank you

Yours is one of the worst comment I have come accross on this thread, why don't you make all of them saints. And while they keep stealing you blind, remember you still have lots of your unborn generation whom you might have condemned with this your myopic and tribalistic reasoning.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by 1stdammy: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
A man life and ambition is on the line and you want him to keep silent. I love this because he is doing it in a legal way and should be applauded.

Tinubu should face his business and politics
may ur days b long......
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by omogin(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
giantstrides:

Yours is one of the worst comment I have come accross on this thread, why don't you make all of them saints. And while they keep stealing you blind, remember you still have lots of your unborn generation whom you might have condemned with this your myopic and tribalistic reasoning.
You seemed to have been raised so poorly. Selective justice is the worst form of injustice. Get that into your skull and let your benefactors know I said so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
koboko69:

Hello troll. Stay off my mentions. I don't comment on people like that if i av not seen previous comments from then. Sonuncan STFU and continue bur business of senseless trolling
quota education product
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Goke7: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Sasuwa:
We need people like saraki at aso rock, they may be corrupt but very shrude and updated unlike the analogue and arrogant buhari

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
1stdammy:
may ur days b long......
Thanks and yours
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Badgers14: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
Just like what I wished for the human-demon called Saraki.......if this is not madness what else do we call it.....the question is this, "Is it compulsory that Saraki must be Senate President"? If yes, then why these waste of stolen public funds when you can 'easily defend yourself' with your team of 80-man strong Senior Advocates of Nigeria. If this bastard is not kicked out this coming month (April) may Buhari never do well. Worthless set of bastards who have destroyed the future of unborn generations of innocent masses. Good God of Heaven come to the aid of your people. Imagine Saraki wasting billions of Naira on a trial he is guilty of......undecided

I concur my pesin... If Saraki like make hin fly in devil from hell... He's going down grin grin
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Why not from Aba? Or the whole Aba thingy is for show?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by jerusalem101: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
Just like what I wished for the human-demon called Saraki.......if this is not madness what else do we call it.....the question is this, "Is it compulsory that Saraki must be Senate President"? If yes, then why these waste of stolen public funds when you can 'easily defend yourself' with your team of 80-man strong Senior Advocates of Nigeria. If this bastard is not kicked out this coming month (April) may Buhari never do well. Worthless set of bastards who have destroyed the future of unborn generations of innocent masses. Good God of Heaven come to the aid of your people. Imagine Saraki wasting billions of Naira on a trial he is guilty of......undecided

Did i hear u say stolen money? shocked, thought, there are not thieves in APC, na wa oh, this Country is in serious wahala.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by kunle75(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

Saraki knew this is likely going to be his lot hence his desperation to perpetuate himself in power by all means

I may be wrong ooooo but i havethis feeling that saraki will lose that case...........cos i see a greater hand beyond CCT on him

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Bawsse(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Pls I have a question to ask:

If eventually, saraki is convicted by d CCT, will he be able to appeal the judgement? And from which level?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by giantstrides(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2016
omogin:

You seemed to have been raised so poorly. Selective justice is the worst form of injustice. Get that into your skull and let your benefactors know I said so

I'm not trying to cure your thinking, I think you are too far gone for that. I also never get dragged into an argument with a tribalist because when you argue with a pig, you get muddy and the pig enjoys it. Keep enjoying your own delusion of what justice is, while the same political class keep rapping you blind.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by gigabyte13: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Story, abeg wen saraki go call ban ki moon and Obama with putin? Na dem go fit defend am well.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by omogin(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
giantstrides:

I'm not trying to cure your thinking, I think you are too far gone for that. I also never get dragged into an argument with a tribalist because when you argue with a pig, you get muddy and the pig enjoys it. Keep enjoying your own delusion of what justice is, while the same political class keep rapping you blind.
You seem to be poor with letters too. May you be jailed alone for what everyone else does. Bye
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by humbleself242(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=femicyrus post=44262586]why not fly in CCT judge from China to come and deliver made in China judgement[Quote)am tired of this country
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by trappatoni(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2016
omowolewa:
Is it not just to answer questions on a form filled by Saraki and submitted be him? Wetin them one analyze again
I wonder oo.He should invite Loki, darkseid, doomsday, lex Luthor, joker and thanos to come to his aid. Thanos should please come with the infinity gauntlet so as to destroy time, space and everything that ever existed.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by gigabyte13: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Sasuwa:
We need people like saraki at aso rock, they may be corrupt but very shrude and updated unlike the analogue and arrogant buhari

No vex ooooo abeg, na which doctor sign your release paper? Just the name pls...
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by Darkseid(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2016
trappatoni:
I wonder oo.He should invite Loki, darkseid, doomsday, lex Luthor, joker and thanos to come to his aid. Thanos should please come with the infinity gauntlet so as to destroy time, space and everything that ever existed.
I'm currently in naija but I doubt if he can pay for my services.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by EMMYSIM: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
By d time saraki scales thru his trial bubu should prepare for impeachment plot from the house(saraki) He will surely fight back
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by trappatoni(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Darkseid:
I'm currently in naija but I doubt if he can pay for my services.
what are you doing in naija, you can not find the anti-life equation here. grin
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by ShegeYorubawa: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
profolaolu:
Bro U need a life I pray every verbal blindness b destroy in Jesus name,ur life will nt remain

See this my yoruba pastor friend that visit shrines in Ogun.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by popsonbj: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2016
I hope these so-called experts will obtain their
WORK PERMIT before they will start their work
or else that is another case of corruption...
working without work permit.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by emi14: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by emi14: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2016
What is your problem, allow saraki to defend himself. If Amaechi is innocent Saraki is equally innocent.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by persius555(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Saraki has the trait of a typical african leader. Selfish, desperate, greedy, inconsiderate, dis-honourable, corrupt, indiscipline and lacks integrity. His type is responsible for the agelong staunted growth we have suffered in africa. His actions are a threat to democracy in africa.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by de1de1SnrAd: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Can Nigerians just march out and demand that Saraki steps down as Senate President and consequently be punished (legally) for the wrongs he has done this country (and Kwarans). Isn't this obvious already? Saraki is desperate, wasteful and lacks prudency! Obviously that this same thief, few weeks ago, was advertising made in Nigeria goods is a shroud. Saraki can use made in Nigeria goods but not made in Nigeria Lawyers and experts of any kinds. Definitely by now, his homes will be filled with countless Alfas and Chief Imams from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sierra Leone, and never from Nigeria. I wont be surprised if Saraki's domestic staffs are all imported from Mecca or Jerusalem or from Scandinavia country.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by giantstrides(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
omogin:

You seem to be poor with letters too. May you be jailed alone for what everyone else does. Bye

Lol, so you are throwing about slurs, insults and curses now. There is nothing sensible in all you have posted today. For your information, I edited the word to 'rapping' purposely because I didn't want the auto bot changing it into another word. Even if I can't teach a pig how to fly, I can teach them submission easily.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by TeamSimple(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
koboko69:

I really don't understand you guys. Today you are insulting Yorubas and Hausas...Tmr you are supporting some selective ones as long as they are not supporting the present government. What exactly do you guys want?
Are u aware the same Northerners u guys despise with senseless hate is the same Northerners that PDP will push forward in 2019. When exactly will it be you guys turn with your confused state. You guys are the same lots that voted Yaradua instead of Ojukwu...
I really don't get ...... This is indeed madness
Their madneas na unlimited edition. They even cast any igbo supporting BUHARI, but give praises to saraki, fayose even modu sheriff for being in pdp..
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
praxisnetworks:
incompetent Umar needs to sit up.
your ignorance is capable of rendering Babajebu bankrupt.
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by akinsmania4me(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2016
That 1 na ihm problem
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by omogin(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2016
giantstrides:

Lol, so you are throwing about slurs, insults and curses now. There is nothing sensible in all you have posted today. For your information, I edited the word to 'rapping' purposely because I didn't want the auto bot changing it into another word. Even if I can't teach a pig how to fly, I can teach them submission easily.
Let's see where licking the a$$ of politicians takes you to. I feel for those paying you to defend them online. Very poor value they are getting. If saraki goes down all other thieves and the dogs they pay to bark online must go down too
Re: CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries by eLcastro(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
On the business part.,saraki should go for secret trial...get iroko tv 2 cover it.,whoever wants to watch should subscribe......i c gud money comin in....#1st wk sales.,a million veiw is granted.!!.ya babbbby grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.