Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Adekunle Gold Opens Up On His Relationship With Aramide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Opens Up On His Relationship With Aramide (1883 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina / Adekunle Gold Opens Up About Simi Love And More In A New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Opens Up On His Relationship With Aramide by Erave: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Music act, Adekunle Gold has reacted to multiple reports that he is romantically linked with singing sensation, Aramide.

In a chat with ERAVE, the singer shut down rumours of him dating sonorous singer, Aramide. “There is nothing of such between us. We are good friends doing well in the same industry we have come to find ourselves. Most times when I read such reports, I laugh it off because I know it’s false. The last time, it was Simi and now it’s the turn of Aramide.”

Speaking on the recent video shoot for Aramide’s new single, ‘Love Me’ where they appeared cozy in some photos, Adekunle Gold disclosed that it was only a part they had to act during the shoot. “That was only a video shoot and we had to ..... read more here: http://eraveng.com/2016/03/30/adekunle-gold-opens-up-on-his-relationship-with-aramide/

cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Opens Up On His Relationship With Aramide by Cholls(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother the question should have been "did you fvck her".

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Opens Up On His Relationship With Aramide by Flexherbal(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Celebrities do not have a private life.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 : Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria / Choi! Chiwetalu Agu Touches Actress'Nakeⅾ BOOBS In New Nakeⅾ Village Movie PICS / Photos:Ruffineli From California Have World's Biggest Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.