Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,913 members, 7,848,689 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Is This Rumour All About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is This Rumour All About (1114 Views)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Is This Rumour True about Kanu Nwankwo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2009
I heard a rumour that kanu nwankwo is now a divorcee, what do you think?
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Gracito(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
chei, shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
where did you hear it from?
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Gracito(f): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
I dont even believe it sef,o wu ashiri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
mama-gee:

You are a person!
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by jaybee3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2009
You've started again with your unhealthy obsession for kanu nwankwo
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
jay bee:

You've started again with your unhealthy obsession for kanu nwankwo

I just cant get my head round her obsession!
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a person!

You're an ass licking monkey! angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by amebono11: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a person!

she's more like a Bleep shit bag

mamagee keep wishing hes divorced so that you will take over, the earlier you cunt licker know that amarachi is going no where the better for you Arrow sucking asswipe
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by MrCrackles(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

You're an ass licking monkey! angry

You better dont start with me. . . .Stop fucking posting silly threads all over the place
You derive so much pleasure in constituting a nuisance and making a fool of yourself!
How old are you sef?
Common grow up and stop being a prat!
Nuff of all the stupid Kanu Nwankwo threads ok!
Get a bloody life angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Gracito(f): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2009
i second u MrCrackles
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
So Mama gee is Obygyl(sp)?
@Topic,its a rumor,Papilo and Amara are still together,no shaking for dem side. cheesy
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2009
,amebo no1:

she's more like a Bleep shit bag

mamagee keep wishing hes divorced so that you will take over, the earlier you cunt licker know that amarachi is going no where the better for you Arrow sucking asswipe

oh go suck some monkeyballs, you baboon dick sucking clit, go and tell your mom that she has had enough of the monkeys it's now time to Bleep the baboons, you daughter of a motherfucking cock sucking douchebag LovePeddler. cool grin
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

You better dont start with me. . . .Stop fucking posting silly threads all over the place
You derive so much pleasure in constituting a nuisance and making a fool of yourself!
How old are you sef?
Common grow up and stop being a prat!
Nuff of all the stupid Kanu Nwankwo threads ok!
Get a bloody life angry

What the Bleep were you thinking when you opened up the thread and clicked the reply button? Now, you are the one making a fool of yourself trying to be funny and badass, I get a life when you get yours, you conniving expletive dumbfuck from hell!. angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Godmother(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

That was all she said.  undecided
Why all the insults then?
You guys are not sure yourselves.
Its either you do your research or just buzz off instead of throwing insults.
Nairalanders tire me o  sad sad
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
Godmother:

That was all she said.  undecided
Why all the insults then?
You guys are not sure yourselves.
Its either you do your research or just buzz off instead of throwing insults.
Nairalanders tire me o  sad sad

Leave them for me, I have the talent to destroy all those rude and sarcastic idiots on this forum the bitter lessons of their miserable lives, I don't have time for nonsense. angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Leave them for me, I have the talent to destroy all those rude and sarcastic idiots on this forum the bitter lessons of their miserable lives, I don't have time for nonsense. angry

yeye fowl . . .name one person you've destroyed with your "talents" tongue
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by amebono11: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2009
mama-gee:

oh go suck some monkeyballs, you baboon privates sucking clit, go and tell your mom that she has had enough of the monkeys it's now time to mess the baboons, you daughter of a motherfucking cock sucking douchebag LovePeddler. cool grin

more like go get yourself into a psycho home you need it, with that your crap filled vagin* undecided , dont worry ehn whilst i take care of my family dont forget to take care of urs, remember you come from a family of frog lickiing whores with no head to cover up their rat -infested-janklog called brains, get me sthg dat will keep me awake ojare you are boring me to death, shebi na dis time, seun go ban two of us, cos e don do for u

ass-licking daughter of a cunt-vag angry angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2009
dominique:

yeye fowl . . .name one person you've destroyed with your "talents" tongue

What the Bleep? you sliming ugly bleeped two toothed punk, who the Bleep was talking to you?, you big fat chimpanzee, idiot. grin
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2009
,amebo no1:

more like go get yourself into a psycho home you need it, with that your crap filled vagin* undecided , dont worry ehn whilst i take care of my family dont forget to take care of urs, remember you come from a family of frog lickiing whores with no head to cover up their rat -infested-janklog called brains, get me sthg dat will keep me awake ojare you are boring me to death, shebi na dis time, seun go ban two of us, cos e don do for u

ass-licking daughter of a[b] cunt[/b]-vag angry angry

oh shut the Bleep up, I have heard cunt for like a million times already and I have used it a billion times in my former username and by the way do people lick frogs grin , now you've shown that you are a dementia-suffering fat fuckface who has nothing to offer than saying the same "Cunt" bullshit over and over again, dumb twit
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by amebono11: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2009
mama-gee:

oh shut the Bleep up, I have heard cunt for like a million times already and I have used it a billion times in my former username and by the way do people lick frogs grin , now you've shown that you are a dementia-suffering fat fuckface who has nothing to offer than saying the same "Cunt" bullshit over and over again, dumb twit

pot calling kettle black, ehn? grin grin grin how many times have you typed the word fat? hehehe now who has dementia, what is dementia sef? oh sorry i know you are going to google the answer, but instead of googling for the answer, why don"t you get yourself busy from coverting or better still upgrading from a stupid ass banger to a round shit ball

copied dementia from me havent you now hon? ewu mbaise

go get yourself a life Arrow sucking asswipe
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by dominique(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2009
mama-gee:

What the Bleep? you sliming ugly bleeped two toothed punk, who the Bleep was talking to you?, you big fat chimpanzee, idiot. grin

[size=20pt]
shameless she goat
once again a i ask
mention one person you've destroyed with your useless talents
if you cant name one name. . . then you'll prove that you are nothing but a dimwitted, foul mouthed empty vessel. [/size] angry angry angry
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by amebono11: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2009
dominique:

[size=20pt]once again a i ask
mention one person you've destroyed with your useless talents
if you cant name one name. . . then you'll prove that you are nothing but a dimwitted foul mouthed empty vessel. shameless she goat[/size] angry angry angry

grin grin grin dont mind her, she calls spewing idiocy on the internet to invisible faces talent cheesy cheesy

This are people that can get a serious heart attack on the internet, or better still people that take nairaland too seriously cheesy cheesy like some nlders will say cheesy
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by dominique(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2009
i've never seen anyone so eager to display their stupidity like this hair brained skank, she has stepped on too many toes and i can bet the only person this talent of hers will destroy is her.
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by amebono11: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2009
shes used to people letting her go with her "stupidity" like you called it, maybe thats why she got herself a broad shoulder on the net, calling herself a talent filled idiot girl

I ignored her before cos of a mod, this time, both of us will play the game cheesy cheesy , afterall na fun i dey find cool
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Phemour: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
How can i subscribe to this kind of thread?

I loff it  grin  grin
Re: What Is This Rumour All About by Phemour: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
Mama-gee

I don’t know how to share all those insulting words.

But u're really talented. . . . Keep it up wink

If you don’t want other talented pple to overshadow you

Always try to post Source

Even if it rumour post source.

So, everyone, Firm. . . . . . .I cant hear you smiley

(1)

Nigeria’s Lady Of Songs, Christy Essien-igbokwe Is Dead / Bigbrother Amplified -bernadina,zeus And Mumba Evicted / Mercy Johnson, Men Of God Say No, It's Not Proper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.