Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fashola And Mend On The Run Against Yara Dua Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Mend On The Run Against Yara Dua Govt. (631 Views)

Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / Fashola And Ambode Throw Souvenirs At People At Alimosho / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola And Mend On The Run Against Yara Dua Govt. by OneNaija(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
The Films go soon start. Watch Out.

for the life of me, i dont understand Yaddy, we all know he is useless, but is he stupid as well?

first he picks a totally unnecessary fight with the South South by moving the PTI thats Petroleum Traning Institute to Kaduna! why? is there an oil rig in Kaduna or it it because Lukman is from Kaduna?

then he threatens Lagos that unless they revert to 20 LGA all hell will be let loose, the guy has gone bonkers!

the first issue clearly slaps the entire South South in the face, this as he is trying to sell an ammnesty, the other is cleary to weaken Lagos, AC and most importantly Tinubu who by all accounts is the new Awo and will sweep the South West in 2011.

why pick these fights? why now? who is advising Yar Adua?

there is no power, no security, no jobs, no hospitals, no roads, ASUU and Doctors on strike and Yar Adua greatest worry is the 37 LGA in Lagos state, by creating the 37 LGA has the federal allocation to Lagos increased?

this was the same failed stratgy his advisers tld him, "crush the militants" now we are begging them to sign ammnesty.

and we are talking 2nd term for this guy, God forbid!

to my Northern friends i say be very careful, i have lived a very long time, i have never seen such blatant "Norternization" of Nigeria, Oil minister North, NNPC north, PTDF north, CBN North, Abuja Minister north, Army Chief North, Finance North, everything North! the North is setting the precedence, it will come back and bite them.
Re: Fashola And Mend On The Run Against Yara Dua Govt. by babapupa: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
They are laying the ground work for total separation, na preemptive moves,

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Police Shot Colleague Dead / The Orignal South-east Nigeria? Anger Attributed From Decay/? / Mend Who Are They Working For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.