Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gtbank’s Walk For Autism To Commence In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank’s Walk For Autism To Commence In Lagos (468 Views)

Mining Of Gold, Diamond, To Commence In Adamawa By December / Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 / Travelex To Commence Sales Of Forex To Bdcs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank’s Walk For Autism To Commence In Lagos by judchuks20(m): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Stressed over the poor awareness on Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD, among Nigerians, a gathering of Civil Society Organizations, CSOs, drove by Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is arranging a walk and cycling effort around Lagos as a major aspect of exercises to check the current year’s World Autism Awareness Day on Saturday.

ASD is a complex pervasive formative issue. It is a long lasting formative incapacity portrayed by incredible trouble in speaking and having associations with other individuals.

Shockingly, in Nigeria, very little is known of it and defamation of youngsters living with the condition makes it considerably more troublesome.

Source:
http://scarletnews.com/2016/03/31/gtbanks-walk-for-autism-to-commence-in-lagos/
Re: Gtbank’s Walk For Autism To Commence In Lagos by surestakes: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2016
They should walk for lower charges. Why will they send me a birthday text and still charge me for it? I send them? undecided
Re: Gtbank’s Walk For Autism To Commence In Lagos by judchuks20(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
surestakes:
They should walk for lower charges. Why will they send me a birthday text and still charge me for it? I send them? undecided

This will be topic of another blog post.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS! Have You Lost A Lot Of Money On Football Betting / Market Research Services / 4 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Writing Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.