Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa (1337 Views)

Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Final Showdown: Soldiers Beg For Prayers. / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by frankhennry6(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2016
10,000 hunters prepared to attack Sambisa Emerging reports suggest that about 10,000 local hunters from the northeast of Nigeria are ready to storm Sambisa forest and destroy all strongholds of the Boko Haram sect.

Premium Times reports that the local hunters gathered recently in Adamawa state for their annual oath-taking festival, known as Salala in the local parlance

The hunters, dressed in their warfare attires, and with their Dane guns dangling over their shoulders, vowed to rid the society of criminals. They appealed to the government to make use of their members in the fight against terrorism and other social vices.
PHOTOS >>>>> http://360clickng..co.uk/2016/03/boko-haram-in-trouble-final-showdown.html

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Lovely the should decimate what they created....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Let's go there! My President is working.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:40am On Mar 31, 2016
modelmike7:
Let's go there! My President is working.

Sharrap, your president is globetrotting

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 31, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Sharrap, your president is globetrotting

. . . Okay, thank you. Next time he is travelling, make u go hold him sokoto or agbada. Thanks you once more!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by chriskosherbal(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Is a welcome development.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:48am On Mar 31, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Okay, thank you. Next time he is travelling, make u go hold him sokoto or agbada. Thanks you once more!

See how local you have shown yourself to be. All you know how to do is follow follow.

Please, think about your life and how your children's children can be better than you
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

See how local you have shown yourself to be. All you know how to do is follow follow.

Please, think about your life and how your children's children can be better than you
. . . Thank you, I will reply you when the day time comes. I no too nice as you dey think am o! I just finished my morning devotion, see you soon!!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:07am On Mar 31, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Thank you, I will reply you when the day time comes. I no too nice as you dey think am o! I just finished my morning devotion, see you soon!!

Please, think about what I said because comedy may not be your talent either. Just saying
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Please, think about what I said because comedy may not be your talent either. Just saying
. . . . *Bookmarked * . . . . see ya!
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by appini: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari should physically lead the hunters from the front to Sambisa.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Oche211(m): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2016
SUCCESS! SUCCESS!! SUCCESS!!!
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by YoursGEJ(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2016
After NA don finish work, they want to go there and pose

[img]http://i./O5NyCibf93upy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by nepapole(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Wey my bow&arrow, spear? Make mesef follow go kill dose bastards.
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by kuuljay(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

is buhari responsible for your miserable life grin angry grin[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by malton: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lovely the should decimate what they created....

Seriously?

Ignorance is indeed bliss!
Re: Boko Haram In Trouble: Final Showdown, 10,000 Hunters Set To Storm Sambisa by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Franchise has to be approved to enable them finish off those terrorists angry

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Guilty, But I’ll Return N400m To Show Support For Buhari’s Anti-corrupti / Watch Nigeria Airforce J-17 Multi Role Fighter Due For Delivery November. / How Businessman Shared N2.4 Billion Gotten From Dasuki, Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.