Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs (3529 Views)

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Unfollow Each Other Amidst Breakup Rumors / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by yusaze: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews, looked super stylish as she flaunted her hot legs for the Miss Rivers State beauty pageant. Dillish who was one of the judges rocked a black blouse tucked into a skin tight skirt which she paired with a cream cape. She teamed her outfit with a red purse and mixed prints high heels.
See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/bba-winner-dillish-mathews-flaunts-her-hot-legs.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by yusaze: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by divinehand2003(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Pix showing the long legs now?
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by Pheals(f): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2016

o ga o make we dey look her leg abi undecided

Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by pattybf(f): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2016
not bad!
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by bigfree: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Beautiful women everywhere
On my street
In the market
At school
In church
On instagram
On t.v
In magazines
On nairaland
Just one becomes ur soulmate and the rest are window displays for appreciation
Why?

1 Like

Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by halfricanadian(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2016
So beautiful kiss kiss
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2016
This is goal bound, please dont ask me undecided
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
she a cutie..
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by flawlessT(f): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
She's beautiful buh d most important thing is dah am celebrating masef today...Happy birthday to me grin
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by 400billionman: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Takes over Nigeria indeed..
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by LadyVerah(f): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2016
hapy birthday to me... how many likes for me
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice legs. Oya to front page!!
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by ba7man(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2016
How can a country be taken over using long legs

........ the most populous black nation on earth for that matter...... undecided
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by axortedbabe(f): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Na d other lady na wey I see wey get long legs
Re: BBA Winner, Dillish Mathews Takes Over Nigeria With Her Hot Legs by Afrok(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2016
How can her legs take over Nigeria, nah her legs go bring the CHANGE they promised Nigeria and Nigerians? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akinluyi Had Sex With Obasanjo- Kemi Olunloyo / Will Smith Son Jaden Smith Goes With His Hair As A ‘date’ To The 2017 Met Gala / The Afolayan's Family; Prominent Movie Pioneer's: Facts About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.