Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) (2316 Views)

Davido And Dj Cuppy Playing With Chioma's Boobs [PICS] / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Munachi Abii shows off curves in sexy dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
The 28 year old retired beauty queen put her chugs on full display.

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by stevecantrell: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Nice one @ Palmwinetapper sorry Munachi

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by MRBrownJ: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
if these are your idea of "big" boobs then we are doomed!

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 1:55am On Apr 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
if these are your idea of "big" boobs then we are doomed!
your mother is doomed. Her own are sagging
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by MRBrownJ: 2:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your mother is doomed. Her own are sagging

yes indeed, my mother and her sagging boobs are also doomed if this is your idea of "big boobs"

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 2:51am On Apr 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:

yes indeed, my mother and her sagging boobs are also doomed if this is your idea of "big boobs"
shut your mother. Don't insult a whole beauty queen that you can't afford
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by MRBrownJ: 2:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut your mother. Don't insult a whole beauty queen that you can't afford

i repeat: there are NO big boobs in that photo... and if saying the obvious means i am insulting her, then so be it.
and NO i cant afford her because i dont "buy" women.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i repeat: there are NO big boobs in that photo... and if saying the obvious means i am insulting her, then so be it.
and NO i cant afford her because i dont "buy" women.
she has humongous boobs. Admit and move on
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by defashan: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Yes I agree. She has humongous jugs.
Babe when are you going to cone out with a video. I think you can team up with Afrocandy, your Ipob sister and do Igbos proud.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
defashan:
Yes I agree. She has humongous jugs.
Babe when are you going to cone out with a video. I think you can team up with Afrocandy, your Ipob sister and do Igbos proud.

you're foolish. That picture is a US based hip hop video vixen. That is not munachi
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by defashan: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you're foolish. That picture is a US based hip hop video vixen. That is not munachi

You have problem with your reading and comprehension. Where in my post did I say that the photo was that of Muna? The woman in the bathtub is a goddess and beautiful, Muna is not. Muna can only dream of having a gorgeous body like that but only in her dreams. That's why she is dating an underaged boy with small knobs. The lady in the pix has amazing jugs. Muna has sagging 'pure water sachet' shaped wrinkled boobies

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Big BOOBS! (pics) by Palmwinetapper: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
defashan:

You have problem with your reading and comprehension. Where in my post did I say that the photo was that of Muna? The woman in the bathtub is a goddess and beautiful, Muna is not. Muna can only dream of having a gorgeous body like that but only in her dreams. That's why she is dating an underaged boy with small knobs. The lady in the pix has amazing jugs. Muna has sagging 'pure water sachet' shaped wrinkled boobies
Jesus Christ. Muna fine pass this street walker now

(1) (Reply)

Video As Live Snake Crawl Out Of Woman’s ‘private Part’ (18+) / Muhammad Ali Is My Father Says John Boyega / Bulky Actress, Eniola Badmus Stuns In Short Denim Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.