Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later (492 Views)

New Year Properties call for more / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties / Take This Step And Thank Me Later!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2016
YES!!! 2016 is here and already running. We all made New year Resolutions and for some of us, Land and House ownership is one of our priorities this year. This is the time to take that step towards achieving that goal. Take advantage of our on-going promos and discounted prices. The promos and discounts will end very very soon. .
We still have 9 months to go, let's make that dream come true now, in December you will thank me for it.

Say "NO" to house Rent 2016. Hurry and buy your own land today ooo.

"LandLord of a plank house is far better than tenant of a duplex struggling to pay rent." Gaddafi 2001".

The best investment is in Real Estate. Buy a land today and secure your future

Cornerstone estate ibeju lekki for 540k

Lekki villas @ 1.5m

Oakwood gardens phase 2 @ 4.5m.

(Flexible payment plans available in all our estate and no omoonile interference). No agency or commission to be paid too.

Call Jumoke on 08024920691for more enquiries and inspections. Inspections hold on Mondays to Saturdays. Please rebroadcast if you find useful. Thanks [
Re: Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2016
A funny thing about real estate..when it comes back, it comes back up like gangbusters

Dont wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait......

How many millionaires do you know made it/became wealthy by investing in savings account?.......I Rest My Case grin shocked lipsrsealed smiley cheesy

To build true long-term wealth, you must buy and hold real estate.

I will tell you how to become rich, Close the doors, be fearful when others are greedy,be greedy when others are fearful.

Wide diversifications is only required, when investors do not understand what they are doing.

Naive people are putting their money into stocks, bonds and savings accounts right now....Smart people continue to invcest in real estate and they are picking up many bargains than ever and smiling as they watch their investment yield tremendously.
Re: Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 8:41am On May 03, 2016
Re: Good Deals. Landed Properties. Call Now And Thank Me Later by ladypinky(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
Oakwood gardens phase 2 which was formerly N4.5m, is now being sold for N5.4m and it comes with a C of O.
Physical Allocation is ongoing.

What are you still waiting for.

Call now to get the best deal.

YES!!! 2016 is here and already running. We all made New year Resolutions and for some of us, Land and House ownership is one of our priorities this year. This is the time to take that step towards achieving that goal. Take advantage of our on-going promos and discounted prices. The promos and discounts will end very very soon. .
We still have 9 months to go, let's make that dream come true now, in December you will thank me for it.

Say "NO" to house Rent 2016. Hurry and buy your own land today ooo.

"LandLord of a plank house is far better than tenant of a duplex struggling to pay rent." Gaddafi 2001".

The best investment is in Real Estate. Buy a land today and secure your future

Cornerstone estate ibeju lekki for 540k

Lekki villas @ 1.5m

Oakwood gardens phase 2 @ 4.5m.

(Flexible payment plans available in all our estate and no omoonile interference). No agency or commission to be paid too.

Call Jumoke on 08024920691 for more enquiries and inspections. Inspections hold on Mondays to Saturdays. Please rebroadcast if you find useful. Thanks [[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Executive 3bedroom Flat + BQ For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 (see Pics) / Properties For Sale / Veneer Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.