Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Innotex Exam And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Innotex Exam And Interview (1750 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / MTN Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
Who else got interview invitation from Innotex?
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by Odichi(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
@ ph I know someone that got d invite too
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Odichi:
@ ph I know someone that got d invite too
OK. I went for it
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by Macfloyd: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
And I hope u all have found out well about d company? Anyway, a word is enough for d wise....Innotex Global Ventures Ltd is gonna kill ur career. Take care
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by popex: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
seacoast:
Who else got interview invitation from Innotex?
How did you apply? Please share the link.
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
popex:
How did you apply? Please share the link.
I didn't apply online, my friend helped me submit the cv for their office... I didn't even see advert, I just asked him to drop my cv for their office.
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Macfloyd:
And I hope u all have found out well about d company? Anyway, a word is enough for d wise....Innotex Global Ventures Ltd is gonna kill ur career. Take care
explain please
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by Macfloyd: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2016
seacoast:
explain please

Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Macfloyd post=44444089]

I know d coy more dan u can imagine, I have a lot of friends dat have worked, and some r working dere. I am sure u might be interviewed by Mr Clinton, Mr chigozie, d fat HR woman, and d young/rude Md. So u can know I know a bit about dem. PM me, i'll give u more gists about dem. grin[/quote. How do we chat privately?
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by seacoast(m): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Macfloyd:

I know d coy more dan u can imagine, I have a lot of friends dat have worked, and some r working dere. I am sure u might be interviewed by Mr Clinton, Mr chigozie, d fat HR woman, and d young/rude Md. So u can know I know a bit about dem. PM me, i'll give u more gists about dem. grin
Please how do we chat privately?
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by Mcflow: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2016
yeah I have full information about this career killing company. I left better company for innotex global ventures limited, now known as Firebrands Nigeria limited. I joined them June 2015 and I was posted to Ibadan, Southwest branch after which the company immediately withdrew there support and left me alone to make good sales for them without any support. This so company is a confirm career killer. if you love your self please don't accept any of their offer. I left them August 2016. with all my benefits unpaid and 2 month unpaid salary. The m.d is indeed a young and mannerless human being. if you enter their trap , my brother u are on your own oooo
Re: Innotex Exam And Interview by ben4: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Innotex Global Ventures Limited now known as Firebrand Industries limited is a fast growing FMCG company with its Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and with numerous branches in strategic cities of Nigeria like Onitsha, Calabar, Uyo, Yenogoa, Aba, Owerri, Abakaliki, Nsukka and Enugu. The company which have been into importation and distribution over the years is currently diversifying into Manufacturing.

Its Products are Clappa Tomotoes , Fiametta Tomatoes, Fiametta Makrel, Choice Milk, Beta Milk, etc

@ mackflow
you were unfortunate to have a bad experience in the company due to poor performance at a new branch that failed, don't use that to discourage and misguide the public. Those who are hard working and serious minded do well. As a marketer your job is always not easy we know that, but there are other marketers doing well getting bonuses and incentives for surpassing there targets and also getting salary increment and upward reviews. The company harbors only hard working and serious minded employees. when you say support was withdraw what do you mean- you had company vans, you hard imprest for your operational expenses, a warehouse filled with stock, you were allowed to grant discounts up to 2% on diary products. My brother you did not succeed that does not mean others will also fail. besides not everybody is a marketer, you choose to be a marketer you know what it entails.

for more information call 07038415551

(1) (Reply)

Cotrac Satellite System Limited Abuja. / Help! In Need Of Environmental Health Job / Vacancy: Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.