Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Throat Cancer Or Not, I Must Give Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Throat Cancer Or Not, I Must Give Head (573 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throat Cancer Or Not, I Must Give Head by Jayloy: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2016
One of the most difficult things for a young man is sexual abstinence. I was able to stay off sex for about 4 years prior to marriage. Thanks to my religion which played a part but my ‘SU’ and virgin bride to be played the larger part. I would not have considered the ideas of no sex before marriage but her love tamed me. Boys were very bad. But trust me I wasn’t scammed. I made sure I popped the Champaign on our wedding night despite how tired we were. It was brand new and we made a toast to faithfulness in marriage.

Despite her inexperience she proved to be a fast learner. She has been understanding especially my desire to initiate and try new things. We reached agreement on many things part of which involves giving head. I was able to create the initial encouragement using the P Square’s philosophy of ‘do me I do you, man no go vex’. We both took turn on each other and we’ve been happy ever after.

Some days ago, my wife approached me, she showed me an article opposing Mouth Action by linking it to throat cancer. ‘Let me see,’ I told her. While reading it I couldn’t but curse the author for wanting to spoil me joy. He wants to snatch the singular act that takes me to heaven while on earth. ‘Abegi.’ I reassured her it holds no water as it is just someone’s opinion, after-all the author is not even a doctor. I will make a thorough and comprehensive research I said.

I got on the internet and these are my findings:

Google: MouthAction is causing a new form of head and neck cancer because it transmits Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). This particular strain(s) of HPV which are generally symptomless especially in men and are therefore never treated. Men give it to women vaginally and then get it back orally. Unlike some STDs that require fluid exchange, HPV simply require skin to skin (mucous membrane) contact.

Wikipedia: A 2007 study suggested a correlation between MouthAction and throat cancer. It is believed that this is due to the transmission of HPV, a virus that has been implicated in the majority of cervical cancers and which has been detected in throat cancer tissue in numerous studies. The study concludes that people who have had one to five MouthAction partners in their life time had approximately a double risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engage in this activity.

After reading all these I felt like a man who is about to die and needs the last rope to hang on. I had read an article from a cancer niche blog www.kuducancer.com so I decided to seek their opinion through an email.

Their response gave me a sense of relief.

“Hello Mr X,
We appreciate your desire and interest towards knowledge acquisition.

There have been different studies on this subject but most are rather inconclusive however, some studies have directly linked MouthAction to throat cancer. Since you married your wife a virgin and considering the fact that she has had HPV vaccine in time past makes her chances of having the virus almost nonexistent. She is neither at risk of getting infected neither is she at risk of infecting you. MouthAction should be safe in your marriage if the history given is anything to go by. The chances of you getting infected only increase with multiple MouthAction partners.

However, it is better to err on the side of caution.”

This response was my saving grace. It gave me a sense of relief and the necessary logic to convince my wife because she was about to pull out. Trust me, the rest is history. I bought her over.

Let’s come to think of it, ‘I went through all these because of Mouth Action!’ I made it looked like my life depended on it. I even wanted to compromise the risk for the pleasure. SMH
What would you have done if you were in the author’s shoe?

This article was shared with permission from one of the kuducancer blog readers.
Originally posted on www.kuducancer.com

(1) (Reply)

Gender Dysphoria: Gay, Lesbianism And Transgender / If A Person Is Born Deaf Which Language Does The Person In? / Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.