Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Lets Crack Our Brain With This Riddle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Crack Our Brain With This Riddle (827 Views)

Who Have An Answer To This Riddle? / Who Can Solve This Riddle? / Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Crack Our Brain With This Riddle by ussybaba(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Brain storming and cracking is good for us as it makes us to be creative, innovative and I think puts us more into research. Please I have a riddle which I need the answer and you can add yours thank you.

Solve this for me
Complete this 6 letter word:
_ o _ e _ h

Clue:
1. Girls love it.
2. Boys use it.
3. Parents hate it.
4. Animals are scared of it. You are brilliant if you say the answer within today..... reply me as fast as you can
You can send it to your friends to get the answer.!

(1) (Reply)

What If Da Vinci Was Not Born? / Agricultural Science Graduate / Typical African Man Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.