Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) (53074 Views)

Sade Okoya Praises 78 Year Old Billionaire Husband, Advises Ladies / Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2016
cool

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Whizkeey(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2016
H
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
I am sure there is one bloke servicing this lady on a coded tip.

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Raymie(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Is it snapping picture that will create global impact? Cause I can't remember the last time I saw an Eleganza product in the market.

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by felibrain: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2016
SO HOW IS THIS CRAP RELEVANT?
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by calcal: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Nigerians are crazy of this photoshop thing.
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by lastpage: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF THE BILLIONAIRE "WIFE OF BILLIONAIRE" HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/sade-okoya-dazzles-for-hello-nigeria-magazine.html

[size=14pt] Remind me sef, she is wife number FOUR or FIVE, to the old Cargo? [/size] grin grin grin grin

.... The "LOVE OF MONEY", ...ehn! sad sad sad sad

No be my mouth you go hear am say "She used to be a Drug Courier" for the old man...... so they it still boils down to "Business"!
undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Zico5:
Good, I recon that she has been happier since married okoya. At times, it is not just marrying that really matters, understanding and maturity play important roles in building a home. That is why the trend of marrying elderly lover may not die down soon. Some of these ladies know what they want and go for it not minding whose horse is gored.

She's happier as a second wife at the expense of his 1st wife
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by ijebu2020: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2016
bigpsalmy:
God bless you the union

Kai wetin u come post here so...I dnt understand why some people will just come on NL and murder English like this.Its nt by force to comment or post in English,,you can also comment/post in your local language .......aaaaaaaaa u just killed English anyhow
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Zico5(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2016
vislabraye:

She's happier as a second wife at the expense of his 1st wife
That is her life, her choice

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by kayla12(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
1000% right its not about been married but been HAPPILY married is the koko
Zico5:
Good, I recon that she has been happier since married okoya. At times, it is not just marrying that really matters, understanding and maturity play important roles in building a home. That is why the trend of marrying elderly lover may not die down soon. Some of these ladies know what they want and go for it not minding whose horse is gored.
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by macaranta(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
K..make we fly?
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by eyinjuege: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
potbelly:
She has certainly pitched her tent with four kids... Such a shame he married a younger woman and is parading her up and down instead of him parading the woman who struggled with him to build the eleganza projet

The man has been married at least to 3 or 4 different women.
She's the one with the freshest blood. I don't know what happened to his first wife though.

Wow, its 17years already! How time flies. I remember the whole brouhaha about them when they first got married, and the crazy parties he used to throw at the slightest opportunity then. Enough pictures on magazines
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by IntroVAT: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Trustisaburden:
Her husband is over 35 yrs older than her. SMH.

Her husband is exactly twice her age
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by kingdong(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Zico5:
Good... not minding whose horse is gored.

Hello. You meant to say, not minding "Whose Ox is Gored".

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
There is nothing cute about a 38 year old woman. The people assigned with rewording thread titles always put Nigerian education to shame.
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by petz(f): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
those boxes sha

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Zico5(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
kingdong:

Hello. You meant to say, not minding "Whose Ox is Gored".
Thank u jare
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Zico5:

Thought it was whose " OX" is gored ......Has Buhari changed it to horse?
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Julietcutie(f): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmm...76 years she try sha ...just wondering how they do d thing cheesy
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Zico5(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Jadeite:

Thought it was whose " OX" is gored ......Has Buhari changed it to horse?
Kids everywhere in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by kinah(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
makingsense:
In davido's voice ::: It's all about the money ehhh

ori je kin je kin lowo oo
in timaya's voice......... weint makinsense say... i concur
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Sammiejo: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Raymie:
Is it snapping picture that will create global impact? Cause I can't remember the last time I saw an Eleganza product in the market.
It seems you don't go to the market. Check out the products at www.eleganzagroups.com and check your home, you will find at least one product from Eleganza there.

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Smooyis(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wetin person go do wey haters no go talk.

If she married a young man like her without money, den go talk,

If she no marry at all because she no see young man marry am, den go talk

If she do baby mama because she no Wan make people talk because na old man give am belle, una go still talk say nothing bad for rich old man like Okoya.

Even if she married old person wey poor, we go still ask weda she no get eyes .

Young lady enjoy your life joor and treat baba nicely. The man has worked for the life he's enjoying. Make we all face our own work now before too late. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by koning: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
She was not married for her beauty(She no fine), she was married because she was very young. To a 70 year old man, a 25 year old woman will always appear beautiful.

After all what will you do with all that money at 70 something.
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by akigbemaru: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Okoyabolosho
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Richy4(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
This OP should seek a job in Al jazeera. The lady got married 17 years ago, and the OP captioned it as if she got married 2016.... Haba!!! cheesy
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by winj: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anyone with fake hair and lightened skin should never be described as beautiful, NEVER!
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by masseratti: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Zico5:
Good, I recon that she has been happier since married okoya. At times, it is not just marrying that really matters, understanding and maturity play important roles in building a home. That is why the trend of marrying elderly lover may not die down soon. Some of these ladies know what they want and go for it not minding whose Ox is gored.
not a bad thing marrying an older man,but have you ever heard of a young girl marrying a poor old man with over 20 years age difference and its not forced marriage?

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by masseratti: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smooyis:
Wetin person go do wey haters no go talk.

If she married a young man like her without money, den go talk,

If she no marry at all because she no see young man marry am, den go talk

If she do baby mama because she no Wan make people talk because na old man give am belle, una go still talk say nothing bad for rich old man like Okoya.

Young lady enjoy your life joor and treat baba nicely. The man has worked for the life he's enjoying. Face your own work now.

if okoya was poor will she marry her? Have you ever heard of a young girl marrying a poor old man over 50?

1 Like

Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good for her!!!
Re: Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) by Marotzke(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
potbelly:
She has certainly pitched her tent with four kids... Such a shame he married a younger woman and is parading her up and down instead of him parading the woman who struggled with him to build the eleganza projet
pleasee, the man built his Eleganza alone o. No one built it with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) / Over 50 Jets Storm Rivers For Wigwe’s Burial / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.