Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose (459 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / Chibok Girls Not Missing, It’s Just A Political Strategy – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose by Kyliegame: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Controversial governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, has once again made another controversial statement and this time he is centering on the missing Chibok school girls that were abducted in 2014. According to him, the alleged that the abduction of the Chibok girls in 2014 was "mere political fabrication" that was meant to oust the then president, Goodluck Jonathan.

The governor made this claims while speaking at a two-day worship organized by Women Arise for Change Initiative in Ado Ekiti saying the All Progressives Congress (APC) used the situation to defeat Jonathan.
"You can’t get what is not missing… : "The cries over missing girls were just a political strategy. What could Boko Haram have used to carry those girls? However, if truly missing, they should be recovered.
One thing I know is that what is not missing you cannot get,"

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/no-chibok-girl-is-missing-it-was-just.html
Re: No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose by Kyliegame: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Everyday comes with a new Controversy
Re: No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose by onyi4edu(f): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2016
See source abeg grin

Back to the matter, the way things are unfolding I think Fayose is right;
Kyliegame:

"You can’t get what is not missing… : "The cries over missing girls were just a political strategy. What could Boko Haram have used to carry those girls? However, if truly missing, they should be recovered.
One thing I know is that what is not missing you cannot get,"
http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/no-chibok-girl-is-missing-it-was-just.html
I concur
Re: No Chibok Girl Is Missing , It Was Just A Political Strategy - Fayose by Mynd44: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2016

(1)

Pmb’s 10,000MW: Foundation Woos $10m Investment To Nigeria / APC!!! Sai Changi / What Your Senators And Reps Should Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.