Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone (1630 Views)

How To Recover Lost Data From Broken Samsung S7 Edge? / How To Recover Photos/sms/contacts From Broken Samsung Without Backup / How To Recover Files From Broken iPhone,Android Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by hiahihia: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
There are so many ways that people can break their Samsung phones, from accident dropping, water damage to many other unimaginable scenarios. A broken phone can cause huge panic for losing important data.

However, Samsung Data Recovery has special advanced functionality to detect your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy Note 6/5/4, Galaxy A7/A8/A9 phone even if it is broken. With the help of this program, you can effortlessly retrieve files such as photos, music, videos, contacts, text messages, call logs, documents from Samsung phones. Generally, you can recover all contents from broken Samsung Galaxy phone with broken screen, black screen, touch screen not work, can’t enter system.

Easy Steps to Recover Files from Broken Samsung Galaxy

Step 1. Run Samsung Data Recovery on Your Computer

Step 2. Select the Files you Need to Retrieve from Broken Samsung Phone

Step 3. Choose a Phone Fault Type

Step 4. Select the Model of your Broken Samsung Phone

Step 5. Enter Broken Phone into Download Mode

Step 6. Analyze Broken Samsung Phone

Step 7. Recover Files from Broken/Damaged Samsung Galaxy

Read more:

How to Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy S7/S6 Data

How to Restore Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by littlel06: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2016
I am sorry to hear that your Samsung mobile phone is broken. Honestly, there were a lot of friends asked me the same question long long ago.Here, I’ll show you the best way to protect your missing files.There are lots of reasons for Samsung mobile phone users to recover their files.No matter whatever reason for your broken Samsung devices, you still be able to restore the files from broken Samsung without hesitation.

To recover data from broken Samsung phone,you need to use a professional Samsung Data Recovery,which allows you scan and recover data from broken Samsung for example your phone screen was broken or black. General speaking, it means that you can recover contacts, videos, photos, text messages, e-mails and other data by Samsung Data Recovery software.

Read more:How to Recover Data from Broken Android
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by tuopian: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Broken Samsung Recovery as well-known as Android Data Recovery, which can not only recover deleted and lost text messages and WhatsApp chat history from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and other Samsung phones, but also can restore deleted contacts, music, photos, videos and any other files from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5, Galaxy Ace/Note, ect. No matter the data lost due to formatting, deletion, rooting and other reasons from Samsung phones. In additional, if your Galaxy S7/S6/S5 is broken or black screen, this Android (Samsung) Data Recovery allows you recover lost data from broken Samsung phones and tablets without enable USB debugging on your device. Besides, you can also use this tool to restore your deleted or lost data from your Samsung SD card with a click.

Read more from:
How to Recover Contacts Messages from Broken Samsung Phone
How to Fix a Bricked Samsung Phone
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by cidymiki: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Broken Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/Note 4 screen,how to retrieve data back?I have encountered the same problem ,last night, my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 screen is broken after felling out of my car. The phone still works but it doesn't display anything,there are many important photos, contacts and video files stored my Note 4,then I search in Google search to find a way recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy Note 4,finally I found this useful Broken Android Data Recovery,then I download the trial and extract data from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with broken screen,it's Good!

Here the guide:https://www.z0download.com/useguides/recover-data-from-broken-samsung-phone
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by CellTabRepairs: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Cellphone lovers happy v (f)alentine grin grin
Smartphones/Tablets lovers happy 'f 'alentine o cheesy wink
Tech support lovers ... happy valentine grin

##Check out Image, click my name!##

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image****
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by sshanky: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2017
thanks for the nice post here Lucky Patcher
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by winderde: 8:12am On May 18, 2017
If your phone was broken or black screen,and you never make your Samsung backups, there is no need to be worried either.

A Android Data Recovery helps you recover the deleted photos, contacts, messages, videos, WhatsApp messages, call logs, musics, Viber messages and other files from broken Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/Note.

Learn the guide:

How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S6

Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7 with broken screen
Re: How To Recover Files From Broken Samsung Phone by Kasore: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
It is possible to recover your information from a broken mobile. The screen is broken; they are among the most frequent incidents that smartphone users have sometimes faced. It is undoubtedly one of the most frustrating times for every user.

One of the first steps to follow should be to recover the data stored on the device, in case it needs to be sent for repair, or if the idea is to get rid of it completely to buy a new one. a. Unfortunately, a screen that does not work can significantly hamper this process. This guide explains how you can view and recover information stored on a mobile device with a broken screen
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

MTN 500 Naira For 1GB And 500MB For 25 Naira (night) Cheapest Data Plan 2016 / U / My Laptop Does Not Dectect My Infinix Phone Wifi But Detect Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.