Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerians Begin To Celebrate Orubebe Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Begin To Celebrate Orubebe Day (497 Views)

I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. / When You Hear Cry Me A River Niger And This Begin To Happen(pic) / Happy Orubebe Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Begin To Celebrate Orubebe Day by yazach: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2016
HAPPY ORUBEBE' DAY is now going viral on social media

Today 31st march has been dedicated to all elders who have no shame, who lack training while growing up, who have no honour,
Older goats who would rather eat yams and hide the remnant from the younger goats who really need the yams, all shameless elder thieves who will fight whoever or whatever have the potential and capacity to stop them from continous stealing of common wealth. Yes today has been dedicated to Elder Orubebe and to all other enemies of democracy. Whatever you do today remember itS repercussions tommorrO.
HAPPY ORUBEBE DAY FROM ALL LOVERS OF DEMOCRACY, AND ALL AGENTS OF CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Begin To Celebrate Orubebe Day by Kseafresh: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
make d guy no swear for u oo!@op

(1) (Reply)

I And My Friend / Buhalin / Try This Riddle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.