Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio (35624 Views)

APC Not Threatened By Planned Mega Party – Oyegun / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians / APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
9jatatafo:
Akpabio constructing a bridge to cross over to APC

How much will that bridge cost?
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by henryhemon(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
steph2sweet:
Story, so we should blame you rather. Many Nigerians are not gullible and blind, if they are working well, there will be no need to blame them.

Aren't you the one who is gullible and blinded by hate for PMB?
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by TeamSimple(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sane Nigerians don't need alphabet to tell them this if well calculated but unfortunately we have so many insane Nigerians in the other side called WAILERS.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

agreed 100%, but ben's rants on twitter are not making any difference either, its more of complains than sincere solutions, now that's where many folks disagree with him, okay?

ok I don't pay attention to twitter, so I don't know what he says there. I did say initially that he make sense most of the time but he is also self serving. "Ben like to showcase himself"
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by BeardedMeat(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aufbauh:
True confession from the opposition leader!
Wailers who do you people turn to when the people who can stop you guys from wailing is exactly the same people that are making you guys to wail?

They turned to Government Tompolo, they guy Ben Johnson
They heaped their hope on the almighty Shekau, they guy renounced his mission.

I feel its high time the wailers seek the face of Sat Guru Maharaji for spiritual aid.
complete trash!!!!!
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by olutunde12(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

He mentioned APC is not the cause so wetin be Buhari own, is it today politicians have been talking from all corners of the mouth? The issue here is that the harship we are facing today is beyond the present Govt's making simple. Akpabio was just trying to be non partisan by being diplomatic here.

Non parti_what? He is moving down to oblivion. We, the good people of nigeria, reject such a statement and demand an apology from this slowpoke. Buhari and his people will never say such a thing. Suhari, you knew the problems of nigeria and yet promised heaven on earth because of power,so fix it. TO HELL WITH APABIO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Krismart(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Chai, Fayose and all the wailers are you there?

When are we youths of this country going to realize that we are being used? Some people are sitting on top of d money that is meant for all of us, enjoying. Majority of Nigerians are broke yet they keep defending those people that kept them in the bad condition maybe cos he is from your state or zone. Let's face d fact: Most of u defending them are not even known to them, near their convoy and u are dead. They only need you during elections after which you are on your own.
My people, left for me I don't care who is in power but anybody that will improve the lives of d poor masses and not telling us sweet lies daily while our lives get worse

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by AreaFada2: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

He mentioned APC is not the cause so wetin be Buhari own, is it today politicians have been talking from all corners of the mouth? The issue here is that the harship we are facing today is beyond the present Govt's making simple. Akpabio was just trying to be non partisan by being diplomatic here.

But I'm sure if the whole world was praising the govt for economic wonder and prosperity, you will be among those shouting "sai baba, in Buhari we trust".

If Buhari cannot take the heat of government, he has no business in the kitchen.

Carry on with your personality cult things. Sycophancy is a good career in 9ja. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by ebenholer(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cubeet:
Drop in Oil Price is the cause of Agatu killings.
Drop in Oil Price is the Cause of No Electricity.
Drop in Oil Price is the Cause of Super Eagles Woe.
Drop in Oil Price is the cause of "Am not a Magician by Kachikwu"
Drop in Oil Price is the Cause of Yanusa child bride.
Drop in Oil Price Is the Cause of Buhari failing to Condemn Agatu killings and other killings by the Fulani Herds men.
Drop in Oil Price is the cause of "Take up Arms against Pipeline Vandals by yourself"
Drop in Oil Price is the Cause of Everything.
Nigeria is the Only Producer of Oil, so the Drop in Oil Price Affected only Nigeria.
Honestly, these people have been taken us to be illiterates. Until we rise us for a revolutionary move, then they will know we have been quite for so long.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by senatorbayor(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aufbauh:
Wailers who do you people turn to when the people who can stop you guys from wailing is exactly the same people that are making you guys to wail?

I feel its high time the wailers seek the face of Sat Guru Maharaji for spiritual aid.

If opposition are practice the way akpabio spoke on the economy, Nigeria would have fair well.

Imagine if it was Lai Muhammed that spoke, he would have still pass blame on past administration instead of speaking the truth.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by goshen26: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
I smell decamp to APC
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Akpabio is ready to cross over to the APC.

I think all he needs is an invitation to do so.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by 9jatatafo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

How much will that bridge cost?

Hmmm! Let me think. Aha! It will cost him to be relevant and current in government.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by mandax: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Make Fayose Catch you...

Failed PDP PEOPLE LOOKING FOR CONDUCIVE ATMOSPHERE AND MEANS TO ENJOY THEIR WEALTH.

OBAMA INHERITED THE WORST ECONOMIC DEPRESSION IN RECENT HISTORY.

HE BROUGHT AMERICA OUT OF THE RECESSION.

Here it is excuses galore.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by obomobo: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
drnairalov:
lies I voted GEJ out because I'm tired of power bank Now i have 3 power banks cry cry cry pls why??
laffs be ready to buy more
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by mandax: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Make Fayose Catch you...

Enjoy. With the Alpabios, Nigeria is fast becoming a one party democracy.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
olutunde12:

Non parti_what? He is moving down to oblivion. We, the good people of nigeria, reject such a statement and demand an apology from this slowpoke. Buhari and his people will never say such a thing. Suhari, you knew the problems of nigeria and yet promised heaven on earth because of power,so fix it. TO HELL WITH APABIO!!!!

na so e pain you reach, easy man
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by ruffg(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nigeria belong to all of us let all join hand to make our country forward
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
AreaFada2:

But I'm sure if the whole world was praising the govt for economic wonder and prosperity, you will be among those shouting "sai baba, in Buhari we trust".

If Buhari cannot take the heat of government, he has no business in the kitchen.

Carry on with your personality cult things. Sycophancy is a good career in 9ja. grin cheesy
The problem with you guys is that you were too in a hurry to crucify the current Govt, I remember from day one, especially just after one month, metuh brought heaven down castigating PMB and the APC govt.

The truth will always come out even though it tarries, PDP can continue with their lies but not enough to cover all their atrocities for 16 years which led us to where we are today. Live with that
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Deen77: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
sibepoc:
So who is responsible please? Cos very soon majority of Nigerians will begin to commit suicide. The life in Nigeria now is hell on earth

The economic crisis is affecting all the Oil producing country, but Nigeria we failed to prepared. If PDP in the last 16 years has investe on new refinery, today we will not be importing fuel wasting our foreign exchange. The day we stop importing fuel, naira will appreciate, oil is an essential commodities.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
garfield16:

ok I don't pay attention to twitter, so I don't know what he says there. I did say initially that he make sense most of the time but he is also self serving. "Ben like to showcase himself"

He is an entertainer after all and they don't show movies in the senate chambers.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Arabs999: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aufbauh:

...Akpabio de yawn nonsense. He has skeleton in his cupboard...He is afraid the EFCC or CCB or DSS might be used on him like what Saraki is facing right now...
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hmmm! Let me think. Aha! It will cost him to be relevant and current in government.

if Akpabio truly is thinking about decamping, then is most unfortunate
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by cardoctor(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
We hear. We know.
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Reference(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I have said it before. As a nation our die is cast. We are all about oil - Oilocracy. The President of OPEC is our real leader. We are indebted to those who buy and war against those that donot. So let us not say things were better under GEJ, prices were better, or things are bad under PMB, prices are down. We need not support government nor criticise them. Our support goes to US who pledges to buy our oil and our criticism to the same US for lifting Iranian oil embargo.

Future: Well since, no ieadership or political blame. No leadership or political praise either. Wierd? That is the country the people want and have built for themselves. Irresponsible and beggerly. We are still colonized. Just changed masters. From Britain to ....not Bahrain....Oilrain.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by ndcide(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
But APC keeps telling us that Pdp, and GEJ is the reason.
Well, we know that the present government is the reason.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by christinie(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
You know that a country has sunk so low when the opposition begins to lick the ass of the president to avoid undue victimisation via selective corruption probing.

Akpabio I really love and admire you sir but please don't let Buhari intimidate you into singing his praises. Trust me he doesn't deserve it. Buhari and his APC have destroyed this country almost beyond redemption. Never you patronise the dictator called Buhari. Never exchange your freedom with the masses' lives. God is watching.

Modified: I hope this new route you are towing doesn't have anything to do with your ambition to be a Senate President in case Saraki looses in the court.

Hmnnnnnn.... #clears throat.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by eseoghene144: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The Senate Minority Leader and member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Godswill Akpabio has appealed to Nigerians not to blame the current economy woes on the All Progressives Congress, APC, led government.Thank you my. Brother
Addressing journalists in Arochukwu, Abia State, Akpabio said the country’s current economic challenge was a global phenomenon orchestrated by the steady fall in oil prices.

Akpabio who advocated for diversification of the economy said the global economic meltdown is being felt more by Nigerians because the country runs a mono-economy built around oil.

He enjoined the Federal Government to pay attention to other sector of the economy like mining, agricultural and entrepreneurship ventures and as well as foreign direct investment to boost the country’s revenue base.

Akpabio said, “So, what has happened here is that with the massive failure, what we call oil glut in the market, the oil price has reduced below what we expected in the last 20 years. That automatically has affected our economy.

“It has nothing to do with which administration is in power. It has something to do with resources to be able to deliver the dividend of democracy.”

The former Governor while admitting the effect of the harsh economy on the citizenry sued for patience from Nigerians and solicited support for the present administration in the interest of the country.

“The country belongs to all of us and if the country collapses on our heads, it means that we bequeath nothing to our children,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/31/apc-not-responsible-for-current-economic-hardship-akpabio/
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by Goke7: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
christinie:
You know that a country has sunk so low when the opposition begins to lick the ass of the president to avoid undue victimisation via selective corruption probing.

Akpabio I really love and admire you sir but please don't let Buhari intimidate you into singing his praises. Trust me he doesn't deserve it. Buhar and his APC have destroyed this country almost beyond redemption. Never you patronise the dictator called Buhari. Never exchange your freedom with the masses lives. God is watching.

what an ambiguous submission, anyway its one of those PDP lies to cover their atrocities
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by christinie(f): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
It is ambiguous only to zombies but real Nigerians understand my comment very well.

o
Goke7:

what an ambiguous submission, anyway its one of those PDP lies to cover their atrocities
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by 9jatatafo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Goke7:

if Akpabio truly is thinking about decamping, then is most unfortunate

I ain't trust no Nigerian politician
Re: APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio by mynd1(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
I knw mynd1 likes to hear this kind of news. grin
lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.