Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Salient Procedure To Upgrade UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salient Procedure To Upgrade UTME (302 Views)

Rivers State University 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out - See Procedure To Check / Inquiry On Procedure To Reprint Ilaro Poly Hnd Screening Slip / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salient Procedure To Upgrade UTME by sirklin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
With the incessant increase of frustration on students by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), I think it's of a serious necessity for the board to review their methods.

I am of the opinion that they should not only increase the validity of the result but as well look into the annual taking of the examination. One of the criteria for securing admission into any higher institution in the country is a UTME result which I believe has discouraged most of foreign students from securing admission in Nigeria (my opinion).

JAMB should consider taking the examination in three quarters of a year. This should enable the board adequately established an organized centers for Computer-Based Tests(CBT). Also it will reduce the population of students taking the examination at a time as well entirely reduce the feeling of waiting for another whole year to sit for the examination.

Nigeria is a country which delights in doing something over and over expecting a different results. The world is evolving and I think my dear country should follow the queue.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Help / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE! / University Of Ado Ekiti UNAD 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms (MSC/MA) Are On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.