Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics (32421 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Fiwasayo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided the lowcut doesn't suit her at all sad
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by ImmaculateIfy: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't know them but hapi bday to dem
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Akinlade12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Whaooo...its colourful
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by udysweet(f): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
These kids are cute for days! Lovely pics by the way. I love twins but I've always wanted triplets(in anyr ratio o,lol) but if I still see twins,who am I not to thank God? Na to born all comot at nce jare,no time,lol!
Taiwo has been away from the movie scene fr sometime now,be good to have her show face again,she's a good actress too.
Happy birthday to the ibejis!
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Her twin will make you wish for more
Those boys are cute
I mean
They are dope
My son is a learner ooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by omolola15(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
happney65:
Ayo dada stunchild formerly of Splash FM Ibadan was fucckking the Kenny one time.he was even "engaged" to her on FB..Last time i checked they don scatter am..I guess Ayo use Fine boy take chop the Babe..Baddo boy omolola15 do you know about this story?sorry you wont, grin

Na you dey always know who's fuccking who. Werey buruku

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by omolola15(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Who be Taye and who be kehinde. I know even know sey any of them dey act yoruba film as me no dey watch am.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by HrmOlolade(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ugly set of twins angry
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Happy birthday 2u,wishing u longlife nd prosperity.nice outfit

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by nikz(f): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wow cute boys. Baba God bless my womb with twins a boy and a girl! Thank you Lord. Hbd to da twins
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by happney65: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
omolola15:

Na you dey always know who's fuccking who. Werey buruku

grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by nikkypearl(f): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lovely! Stunning!adorable kiss
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by gbemitoks234(f): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
I love this
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by mhizaniel(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
seyema:
She looks ugly anyways in that pics
bad belle
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Bussy23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
lovely pix
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Adeola2016: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nice one, LLNP, I love twins
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by Pacientdokk: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
[center][/center][center][/center]
Adeola2016:
Nice one, LLNP, I love twins
. Mine is coming on de way say a month or next what I always dream of finally coming my direction, I luv twins
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by shegzydave(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
lovdoc:
Yoruba actress Taiwo Aromokun and her Twin sister Kenny celebrated their birthday yesterday at their resident with Taiwo's twin sons.

Photo credit: Focal Point Photography.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/actress-taiwo-aromokun-her-twin-celebrates-birthday.html

.....God please I will for ever be greatful to you if you can give me twins two girls pls Lord I beg u
Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by MzDeeb(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Waoh! This is so cute.

My dad is a twin and he gave birth to me[ a twin] and i pray God continues the trend of twins in my life also.

I know the blessings and favours that Twins get to enjoy cos i am a living witness.

Baba God.. Pls give unto me two sets of Identical twins in Jesus Name. [Amen]

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics by teeastute(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2016
luvly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users / Blessing Okoro Vs Onye Eze - Meme Collection / Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.