Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue (972 Views)

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by divinity38: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION YESTERDAY HAS ARRESTED A WELL RESPECTED NIGERIAN ESTHER OBGUE IN CONNECTION TO THIS FUEL SCARCITY SCANDAL WHICH I BELIEVE IS A MERE SCANDAL AND A FORM OF WITCH HUNTING, ACCORDING TO THEM SHE ACQUIRED A BUILDING IN MAITAMA ABUJA AND FURNISHED WITHIN TWO MONTHS, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE BUILDING I QUESTION WAS RENTED AND SHE DID NOT SPEND SUCH AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT ON JUST THE BUILDING.
IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SIMPLY SAY THAT THIS IS A TARGETED APPROACH BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO SIDELINE AND PUSH THE BLAME ON AN INNOCENT CITEZEN SEE DETAILS AT THIS PLAce. https://www.naij.com/783140-efcc-arrests-ppmc-former-boss-over-fuel-scarcity-scam-photo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by BELAEBY: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
unbelieveable... so d efcc are still doing this witch-hunting? they just lie just to attract pple's attention, sympathy and apraisal. defamation is punishable by the law in case u dont know. how credible is the source of this information? i know sum1 how has a close contact with Mrs Ogbue and she lives in a rented apartment. so which one r u talking abt?
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by zubey: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dis people in EFCC are jst useless and clueless lik dis PMB /APC govt.....The CBN gov dat is accuse of crime is stil sitting in his office,dis is jst witch-hunting in the part of the EFCC /APC,and they shuld stop dis rubbish...
https://www.naij.com
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by divinity38: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
things will only get better in this country when politicians or better still those in position of authority see justice as been done not as a political affair, as a means of punishing the opposition
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by divinity38: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
things will only get better in this country when politicians or better still those in position of authority see justice as been done not as a political affair, as a means of punishing the opposition
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by kettykin: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Any body yet to notice that there is a pattern in the efcc investigation.
I really pity Nigeria
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by PEROSKY12: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
when wil buhari led govt. stop fighting against opponents. she rented the apartement so why the allegations. instead of buhari to face the issues on the ground he's busy witch hunting innocent pple. Is she the cause of power failure nd fuel scarcity presently? hw many apc members has efcc arrested. its obvious that efcc has been ordered by buhari to fight against his opponents.
Re: Efcc At It Again With Esther Nnamdi Ogbue by DanOmang: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Buhari/efcc/apc plz is not a crime to vacate the office , its not too late, we dont mind for u to step down before 2019, if u r not capable plz....enough of all dis winch hunting and blaming game... live this innocent Esther plz..

(1) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Money Spent On Buhari’s Foreign Trips / How To Know Where Nigeria Is Heading To: Obama's Tweets Vs Buhari's Tweets / The End Of Days Will Hit Us On July 29 - Endtime Prophesies Claim By Theorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.