Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

#helpnamemybabyboy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #helpnamemybabyboy (2145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by mrijesha01(m): 2:08am On Apr 02, 2016
jashar:

See ya head. grin Na ball you dey reason. tongue

Nothing do you jare.
but on a serious note, the name a child bears should be prayerfully chosen. A child is like an arrow, so the name you give him/her determines the child's trajectory in life. Name also serves as a confession over the child so anytime (s)he is called, (s)he is reminded of who (s)he is. And the powers that back the name makes it so.
Which power would back that child?

Hmmm ok o
Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stefan
Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
okikiola ( the fame of wealth)
ololade (the rich/wealthy one have arrived)
Toluwanimi( I am of God)
Oluwasemilore( The Lord has done me well/favour me)
Ajibola( the one that wakes/rise up to wealth)
oluwafisayomi( The lord has added to my joy)

all Yoruba names. I wish your little man well.

dont mind that man saying a name has something to do with destiny. we has individuals decides what we want to happen to us, not the name we bear. one of the reasons Africa is backward, we are top spiritual. the whites bears the most awkward names yet we look up to them for better things of life.
teach your son the basic principles of life and teach him to take responsibility for his actions and not lie on top devil head. He is blessed once again.

1 Like

Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by patani(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Name him JOASh ( fire of God) biblical JOASh became king at 7 yrs. ND another one was a general in David army. I named my son thesame.

Also for Yoruba, name him okikiola, oluwafolayemi, eniola..
Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by elijah101(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blante ...
Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by blessedvisky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jason( one of paul's disciples)
Olaoluwa (wealth of God )
Haruna (Idk d meaning, but its middle belt)
Uchenna
Wike grin
Akpabio
Olivier(French)
Sergio(spanish)
Re: #helpnamemybabyboy by mrijesha01(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmmmm beautiful names..thanks alll..his names are.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Narrates How They Met At Uniben,Share Lovely Pics Of Their Kids / She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) / I Want To Tell You That Some Women Are Evil. For Example, My Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.