Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (159783 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Lastborn14(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

The question is annoying! Some are still struggling to apply! People n their selfishness!!! let him go ahead and fill d guarantor form! then go and submit it to buhari!
We are from diff States and local govt,we stay in diff places,jes askin to knw how to multi task mysef based on my current place of wrk.(permission)
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Dmillionaire: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please, honestly when are we supposed and expected to fill and submit this Guarantors form. because I was thinking is during the interview.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Adortem: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

The question is annoying! Some are still struggling to apply! People n their selfishness!!! let him go ahead and fill d guarantor form! then go and submit it to buhari!
Guy,your bodi too dey hot,I would advise you calm down and quit being controversial here,we are all matured minds.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by tvreporter: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
2016 Nigeria Police Recruitment. http://www.newscity.com.ng/author/admin/
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

abeg park one side joor. Is he the one that made the ''some people'' still struggling to apply?? The dude just asked a simple question and ur body is here 'peppering' yew

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Ben6ene: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adortem:

Guy,your bodi too dey hot,I would advise you calm down and quit being controversial here,we are all matured minds.

there is nothing controversial in this! One thing at a time, why bother urself with DAT now! Chill, when ur name is out, trust me, u will find a way to fill d form! I don't think d form is to b submitted now! d successful candidates will present d filled form along with some credentials!
So my brother I am not being harsh! think about it, if u were parts of those still struggling to apply , how wud u feel with DAT question? application just started......I hope u get my point.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Adortem: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

there is nothing controversial in this! One thing at a time, why bother urself with DAT now! Chill, when ur name is out, trust me, u will find a way to fill d form! I don't think d form is to b submitted now! d successful candidates will present d filled form along with some credentials!
So my brother I am not being harsh! think about it, if u were parts of those still struggling to apply , how wud u feel with DAT question? application just started......I hope u get my point.
Application is closing May 13,so why are you so worked up? Why are you still struggling to apply? Have you tried applying in the midnight/early in the morning? See bro,everyone can't be fine with your opinion,that makes us human. All I notice here is that you seem to be controversial,calm down biko!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Ben6ene: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

abeg park one side joor. Is he the one that made the ''some people'' still struggling to apply?? The dude just asked a simple question and ur body is here 'peppering' yew

Hear this Inconsiderate one! U lack d morals needed to b a part of NPF!! Those struggling to apply are peeps like u!
And let me warn u my brother! Mind d way u speak to Strangers!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

Hear this Inconsiderate one! U lack d morals needed to b a part of NPF!! Those struggling to apply are peeps like u!
And let me warn u my brother! Mind d way u speak to Strangers!

gerarahia

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Ben6ene: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adortem:

Application is closing May 13,so why are you so worked up? Why are you still struggling to apply? Have you tried applying in the midnight/early in the morning? See bro,everyone can't be fine with your opinion,that makes us human. All I notice here is that you seem to be controversial,calm down biko!
I am not saying this because I av not applied, Curiosity is sometimes dangerous! I am inversely telling d guy not to bother himself with filling d guarantor form now, it is too early my friend!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
[b][/b]pls, has anyone submitted his or her form? kinda confused
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
The sites arent working sef.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Ben6ene: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

gerarahia

When I finally bcom a police officer, u had better not come across me coz I am gonna arrest u for dat!
lol!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ben6ene:

When I finally bcom a police officer, u had better not come across me coz I am gonna arrest u for dat!
lol!

you are my guy na grin

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by chyegems(f): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
People who are still serving and haven't gotten their nysc cert,there is actually a way for u to know ur nysc discharge number. For example,if u are serving in lagos and graduated frm UNN and u started service in 2015 and yet to pass out..Already u have ur nysc number in ur call up letter ( eg. 1234567). Now frm this scenario,this person's nysc discharge number is LA/UNN/015/123467. Note: the nysc number is different frm ur camp number. The nysc number is d one in ur call up letter. All u need know is d abbreviation for ur state of nysc. Just like Lagos is LA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
chyegems:
People who are still serving and haven't gotten their nysc cert,there is actually a way for u to know ur nysc discharge number. For example,if u are serving in lagos and graduated frm UNN and u started service in 2015 and yet to pass out..Already u have ur nysc number in ur call up letter ( eg. 1234567). Now frm this scenario,this person's nysc discharge number is LA/UNN/015/123467. Note: the nysc number is different frm ur camp number. The nysc number is d one in ur call up letter. All u need know is d abbreviation for ur state of nysc. Just like Lagos is LA

No sis. its not like that

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nafizzey(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
edunson:
have u printed ur guarantor forms?
yes I have
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by samjadinero(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
chyegems:

Certificate number & not call up number.
The certificate number starts with a letter followed by 9 digits. e.g (A005954863)

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
i just did mine 2hours ago in a cafe that uses those big dish for browsing .so if you can locate a cafe with that kind of dish then you are good to go...dont worry all of us will register it. .peace
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
U
chyegems:

Sorry you are wrong... call up number is different from NYSC certificate number so don't mislead anybody... if you actually have a certificate you should know than you assuming it.....

Call up number isn't what they want,

They want your certificate number which you will only see when you pass out..... don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by emeka51: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
kingnairaland:
i just did mine 2hours ago in a cafe that uses those big dish for browsing .so if you can locate a cafe with that kind of dish then you are good to go...dont worry all of us will register it. .peace
Pls What of the Guarantor form what will u do with it?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
chyegems:
NYSC Discharge Certificate number is written boldly on the top right corner of your cert. It starts with A. So no University or state abbreviation here
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by zakmusj: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fellow nairaland pls help me out pls am little bit confused here. I registered on dis site npfcareers2016.net and after completion of d form i was sent an email to mail dt i hv successfully registered. Am confused abt dis site npfcareers2016.net if is actually d site
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Emmysteve9(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
emeka51:

You put it inside a frame and hang it in your sitting room after filling all the necessary information.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Emmysteve9:
You put it inside a frame and hang it in your sitting room after filling all the necessary information.

Yeye worry you Steve..... leave here now now....... laugh wan kill me die........ Abeg.... some questions sometime ehn reach to ignore..... simply keep the guarantor form... you don't even know if you will be called up yet....

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
emeka51:

Bros keep it safe... if you are lucky to be called then it will be relevant, if u are not called please use it in your john that is where it will be useful...

Hold on first biko.... get a call first then you can think of that....
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Emmysteve9(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
DeanOlamide:

Yeye worry you Steve..... leave here now now....... laugh wan kill me die........ Abeg.... some questions sometime ehn reach to ignore..... simply keep the guarantor form... you don't even know if you will be called up yet....
Hahaha i sight you bro. You sef wan join? Really some people can ask annoying question. The question weak me sef.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by bintudon(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Really some questions are too much, if you can't wait for NPF to notify you on the guarantor form you can eat it [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Emmysteve9:
Hahaha i sight you bro. You sef wan join? Really some people can ask annoying question. The question weak me sef.

Bros unto federal government things bros....

Na Asp win this one ooooo if This change will breeze us in since FAAN, Fan us waka....#ASP
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
bintudon:
Really some questions are too much, if you can't wait for NPF to notify you on the guarantor form you can eat it [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin grin

Eat kwa? Lmao.... you are wicked oooooooo...........

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by kolawolek: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
portal is even suspended for now.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Kacinoroyal(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolawolek:
portal is even suspended for now.
not suspended you are trying to use the PSC wiebsite that's why, the Police have closed that down they are using just one site now and its the npf.gov.ng. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.