Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (159897 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nafizzey:
I register for this exercise successful but with invalid emails i.e reason being the email i use to register hasn't been used for a while and when I tried to access/recover the email, all effort prove abortive.. pls what's do I do? should I reregister with another email id again ? tnx

.... I just wonder the kinda graduates we have in Nigeria... It's boldly written there that that make sure you use an active email address....

Common sense should tell you to register again with an active email... Stop pasting comment like this jare.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by emeka51: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
This guarantor thing is giving me headache oh.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by jjstanley(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
No p sweetie
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by jjstanley(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
rockyruks:
Hello guyz, I applied already please once you guyz start getting sms or mails biko holla a sister, THANKS
no p sweetie
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by jjstanley(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Edo peepz i hail una o..Lets see how many aspirants 4rm edo we v gat here

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Olasuposaheed(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls can someone start arresting criminals after filling the form. Ur advice is urgently needed

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mrphilipsade(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
omisakint:

.... I just wonder the kinda graduates we have in Nigeria... It's boldly written there that that make sure you use an active email address....

Common sense should tell you to register again with an active email... Stop pasting comment like this jare.
Now ask yourself, how have you helped this guy by giving him a reasonable response. Things like this happen and if u don't have a useful response keep shut, it's not by force to respond to all comments. Remember this is like a race and you are running along, mind your own business and don't respond to people questions by posting comments like this when you know it won't help the situation. Thanks.

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nafizzey(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
omisakint:

I begi, And can't you make a simple redress without being harsh? Na wa o for some people way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nafizzey(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=mrphilipsade post=44493909][/quote]don't mind the dude jare, I have resolve the issue..
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mrphilipsade(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Need clarification pls, are they going to look at the applications one after the other to select applicants for the next stage.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by emotionroll(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
omisakint:

ples my broda help me talk to dem.....i dnt knw wat dey do wit dia school time....wen dey wia stil in school.....
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by emotionroll(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
ples some one shd create a group chat on whatsapp and add every one here dat registered.....hia is my number...to hu ever wud do dat.....thanks.....08100029409
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
emotionroll:

ples my broda help me talk to dem.....i dnt knw wat dey do wit dia school time....wen dey wia stil in school.....

i dont know oo.. they have want to kill me[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
.. lol..
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
I believe that the easiest way to avoid all this issues (minor errors) is to use a system

Also...the use of template will go a long way to eliminate it.

**** When I mean template...the person should open the reg portal and answer the questions on a long piece of paper...go thru the written questions and answers before filling the form while using the paper as a guideline to what you will click on or type.

My 2 Denari Advice.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nafizzey(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
samjadinero:
So I heard it's going to be 10 candidates per LGA.
No shaking still. I believe God will use this opportunity to shame the companies that has refused to employ me & the one that sacked me for...neva mind.
where Is your source please?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2016
This Thread is not going anywhere
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by woodcock(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2016
bintudon:
I wad surprise to see the network in my favour at that time, they sent me congratulations message instantly

Was a confirmation email sent to your personal email?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2016
woodcock:

Was a confirmation email sent to your personal email?

It was sent to her unpersonal email angry shocked
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nnabugwu8590: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2016
omisakint:

My dear, don't you think that you are equally wrong by telling him to register again, since it is also written that no applicant should register twice...

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Nnabugwu8590:

My dear, don't you think that you are equally wrong by telling him to register again, since it is also written that no applicant should register twice...

I think it better for him to reapply. He Wil just apply common sense. He won't use the same phone number and address..
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dsailor(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Olasuposaheed:
Pls can someone start arresting criminals after filling the form. Ur advice is urgently needed
. U ar gud 2go bro....can't stop laughing
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by woodcock(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2016
omisakint:

It was sent to her unpersonal email angry shocked

Where is your sense?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dsailor(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
mrphilipsade:
Need clarification pls, are they going to look at the applications one after the other to select applicants for the next stage.
ATS a computer software will b use 2 screen application i.e age & qualificatn den group in2 st8. 4rm d list of qualified candidate, selectn wil b done randomly

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by MzCorleone(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Goodmorning all, please for those who have registered,can the form be edited after submission? Thanks
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Otas4real(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
rollex4ever:

I am a victim of that also...I only pray God will help us..
oga d question is "Are u physically and medically fit for a career in the police force" of course ur answer should be "Yes" . wat are u trying to say?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nnabugwu8590: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
omisakint:

I think it better for him to reapply. He Wil just apply common sense. He won't use the same phone number and address..
If he is a graduate, will he change his NYSC certificate number?
Will he change his names?
Will he change his state, LGA, home town...?
Will he change the names of his schools?
Nigeria is changing digitally...
Take care!!!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Shigoboy(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
project50:
every govenment worker have id ..
what about traditional rulers? I means kings
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by emeka51: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Shigoboy:
what about traditional rulers? I means kings
I don't think they have Any ID
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by BUSHHUNTER: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
mrphilipsade:

No they will do raffle draw...who gives a fuvk how they select applicants..the koko be say make them select person.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by LKO(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
After filling the guarantor's form by your relevant referees, what are we expected to do with it?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by allan2: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
no offense but its high time we stop asking stupid questions n start focusing on d crust of d matter. we should b asking strategic questions that deals on d nature of d interview, potential examination questions etc. for elephant's sakes we should upgrade d conversation!..thanks!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by DeanOlamide(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
LKO:
After filling the guarantor's form by your relevant referees, what are we expected to do with it?

Laminate it and hang it in your living room.... I think that is better..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.