Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (159746 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by cmonek(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
dsailor:

logon bck 2d recruitmnt portal, click guarantor form on d instruction page 2 download. Alternatively, u can click on dx link to download www.npfcareers2016.net/files/Guarantors-Form_d82t7ud6.pdf
Thanks alot dear
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by chidozieikeji2: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
You english is poor bro go back to kindergarten, first its not i but I, when writing about yourself the I letter is capital not small letter. You are way below my rank and level, you are too too dull for my liking, little wonder you are still hunting, you can't even write in simple english. Dooh. :PYou english is poor bro go back to kindergarten, first its not i but I, when writing about yourself the I letter is capital not small letter. You are way below my rank and level, you are too too dull for my liking, little wonder you are still hunting, you can't even write in simple english. Dooh.
mr man if u want to correct him,correct him with love and not in a barbaric manner its not a sin if he can't speak the queens grammar correctly after all english is not the best yardstick for measuring intelligence I know a lot of pple like u dat speaks neat and clean english yet dey hav not solved a simple societal problem around them

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mrphilipsade(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Pls house what's ur advice to someone who wants to apply for the ND cadre of the EFCC recruitment but has a degree and would be 26 years by 21/5/2016
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
mrphilipsade:
Pls house what's ur advice to someone who wants to apply for the ND cadre of the EFCC recruitment but has a degree and would be 26 years by 21/5/2016

Go to the efcc thread and drop this question
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by samjadinero(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Fam, can 2 people of the same category be my guarantor, say 2 career civil servants or they must be of different categories, say 1 traditional ruler and a civil servant?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dsailor(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
samjadinero:
Fam, can 2 people of the same category be my guarantor, say 2 career civil servants or they must be of different categories, say 1 traditional ruler and a civil servant?
It will b preferable if they ar 4rm diff categories nevertheless, it is acceptable in as much they ar 2 diff individual
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Please I overhead that, some are submitting forms at police headquarter in Ibadan. And please which form are we to submit.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dubemnaija: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2016
TEMMYtopeadex:
Please I overhead that, some are submitting forms at police headquarter in Ibadan. And please which form are we to submit.

It's not true
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by samjadinero(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
dsailor:

It will b preferable if they ar 4rm diff categories nevertheless, it is acceptable in as much they ar 2 diff individual
Thanks.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Daprince0709(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is the registration stil ongoing coz is like npf and psc have drawn the curtain and close d site?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by shalom4eva(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2016
Ileriahur:
SUP guy, i have a related problem o, i have applied successfully but is like i mistakenly deleted the mail frm my inbox, presently i can't find it in my trash or spam, the question now is how can one get across to the Police Recruitment site admin to lay this complaint because i have tried all available means but is not working, i just sent a mail to one SP Fayomi, he is like the Assistant spokeperson of NPF but yet to get his response. What have you been able to do concerning your own predicament?
bro we ar on the same lane o. i mistakenly deleted mine and hv been trying all ways to reach dem for days but no possible medium.i jst tire sef
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Ileriahur(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2016
shalom4eva:

bro we ar on the same lane o. i mistakenly deleted mine and hv been trying all ways to reach dem for days but no possible medium.i jst tire sef
How far! Have you being able to sort the problem out, pls reply thanks.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by shalom4eva(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2016
Ileriahur:
How far! Have you being able to sort the problem out, pls reply thanks.
have not o, i dont know why they dont have any help channel! naija sha
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by looseguarder: 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
To all those that deleted their confirmation mail.

This how i resolved mine. I tried to recall the date i applied, which also happened to be the date i got the mail. I went to my inbox and checked all the mails i got in that day, g-mail usually has date of received mail attached to it. As i could not find it in my inbox, i went to trash and searched for mails of that date, and i found it. i hope it helps. Moreso, you can go the the NPF website and search for "contact us" and send a message containing your info to their email for a reconfirmation mail.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by juejimofor(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2016
Fellow nairaland,pls someone called me last night that d npf will b conducting exam on Monday...pls I want to find out hw true dis is ,did anyone get d same info ...thanks
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by samobaba4u(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
EMPLOYMENT: 1. Federal Character Commission. 2. Corperate Affairs Commission. 3. National Pension Commission. 4 Economic and Financial Crimes commission. 5. Federal Inland Revenue Service. These parastatals are collecting CVs presently. If u ar interested in any of dem, attach ur CV wit a covering letter and photocopies of ur credentials (Academic & Professional qualifications includin ur NYSC discharge certificate) and forward to their Headquarters in Abuja. Address ur cover letters (typed or hand written) to the commissioner of each of dem, bt for EFCC, address the letter to d Head of human resource department cos theirs is through a designated post office in Abuja. Google their addresses (head office) and write ur cover letters appropriately. Pls forward to others. Best of luck TO ALL OF US - Curled from IKIRE FORUM May 5 at 1:46pm · Public
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 12:07am On May 08, 2016
samobaba4u:
EMPLOYMENT: 1. Federal Character Commission. 2.
Corperate Affairs Commission. 3. National Pension
Commission. 4 Economic and Financial Crimes
commission. 5. Federal Inland Revenue Service. These
parastatals are collecting CVs presently. If u ar
interested in any of dem, attach ur CV wit a covering
letter and photocopies of ur credentials (Academic &
Professional qualifications includin ur NYSC discharge
certificate) and forward to their Headquarters in Abuja.
Address ur cover letters (typed or hand written) to the
commissioner of each of dem, bt for EFCC, address
the letter to d Head of human resource department cos
theirs is through a designated post office in Abuja.
Google their addresses (head office) and write ur cover
letters appropriately. Pls forward to others. Best of
luck TO ALL OF US - Curled from IKIRE FORUM
May 5 at 1:46pm · Public
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dozzynet(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2016
Greetings. I had over the radio this morning that we are to submit photocopies of our documents to the NPF. Who else heard this information,?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mhbabanna: 3:04pm On May 08, 2016
samobaba4u:
Sorry please dnt really get what you mean by addressing to each commissioner. Do you mean director human resource of each of the agencies or what
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Emmysteve(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2016
dozzynet:
Greetings. I had over the radio this morning that we are to submit photocopies of our documents to the NPF. Who else heard this information,?
You heard it or you were told? Which station and program?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by danielnewton(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
What I believe is that if their is any job employment in any Government parastatal,,it will be announce and the application will be online
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by uc4uandc(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
When are we expecting to go for the screening/exam...........no time!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dozzynet(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
Emmysteve:
You heard it or you were told? Which station and program?
Orient Fm. I didn't get the complete information that's why I want to know if any other person heard of it.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by adekson3shizo(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2016
Please guys, always try to keep us informed whenever there is an info and will do the same from my ends. Already making some calls to find out the date for exams or any info that is needed. Thanks
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by odimbannamdi(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2016
samobaba4u:

Thanks for this tip-off
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Philipsdael(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
samobaba4u:
I've checked their websites .
only efcc is recruiting ...
others are not recruiting ...
where did u get your info from or u just did copy and paste .
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dominion001(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
danielnewton:
What I believe is that if their is any job employment in any Government parastatal,,it will be announce and the application will be online
hw long have u been livinng in nigeria bro?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by dsailor(m): 1:34am On May 10, 2016
uc4uandc:
When are we expecting to go for the screening/exam...........no time!
application closes friday 13th of may, expect info a wk after; chill for now
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by hotkaycee(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2016
samobaba4u:
Unlike efcc application are we going to be allowed to submit to the designated offoces
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 6:33am On May 11, 2016
I read it that Federal inland REVENUE service will recruit 1,250 Officers immediately d budget is signed.Pls av dey started d recruitment and wat are d positions avaiable.Urgent reply pls
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Liadi2(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2016
Morning, according to the information I got from an insider, the number as being increased from 10,000 to 100,000. Dis Morning, pls has anyone sign is guarantor form?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by owanguy(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
Liadi2:
Morning, according to the information I got from an insider, the number as being increased from 10,000 to 100,000. Dis Morning, pls has anyone sign is guarantor form?

My friend stop spreading false information

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.