Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (159874 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by oluyemifemi88: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
urgently needed!!! Can anyone pls help me upload copy of the guarantors form. God bless as you do[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by helentosin: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Gheritage:
Good evening all, I received mine this night at 8:38pm ASP, Osun st

Please when is your designated date for the screening exercise and which local government are you from, because I'm from osun olorunda lga, I gt a text not mail, dey said I check my mail or psc.gov.ng for the designated date for my screening but site not working and no mail yet and tomorrow is Sunday. I don't want to travel down and find out I will be doing on 18 since the screening is lasting 6_25 of June. And if you know anyone from olorunda lga that has gotten a mail should let me know when?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by uc4uandc(f): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
For those shortlisted, meet ppl from your State to be connected and carried along click www.nairaland.com/3146801/connect-prospective- police-officers-state
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by IrradiatoR: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
helentosin:

Please when is your designated date for the screening exercise and which local government are you from, because I'm from osun olorunda lga, I gt a text not mail, dey said I check my mail or psc.gov.ng for the designated date for my screening but site not working and no mail yet and tomorrow is Sunday. I don't want to travel down and find out I will be doing on 18 since the screening is lasting 6_25 of June. And if you know anyone from olorunda lga that has gotten a mail should let me know when?

check through this link and click Osun:

http://www.psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by enshi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
IrradiatoR:

check through this link and click Osun:

http://www.psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html

Its real i just used the link and i saw mine...... 9th

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by IrradiatoR: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
enshi:

Its real i just used the link and i saw mine...... 9th

Congrats! smiley
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by chukwumaijem: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Guys please help me out,how can I download the guarantors form?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sagac10us: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
pls pls and pls.......
if u Ave the soft copy of the NPF guarantors form on phone or ur pc,
help this helpless guy send it to my WhatsApp 08137138189. or my email ganiyuadedayo16@gmail.com
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by IrradiatoR: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
sagac10us:
pls pls and pls.......
if u Ave the soft copy of the NPF guarantors form on phone or ur pc,
help this helpless guy send it to my WhatsApp 08137138189. or my email ganiyuadedayo16@gmail.com
sent to your mail, check and confirm
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by IrradiatoR: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
chukwumaijem:

I tried uploading it here but couldn't, probably due to nairaland restriction for maximum file size of 250kB. the file is 373kB.

Alternatively, you can add @Sagac10us on WhatsApp, I have sent it as an attachment to his email address given above in his post. . . success wishes to y'all
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by eneakor(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
chukwumaijem:
Drop ur email nd u will get it.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by BJOO(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
helentosin:

same here ooo facin same issue got a text today and am still awaiting mail form odo otin lga
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by kstan(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2016
And that's how my kid bro was so bothered about how he's gon' shave his beards for the said NPF screening and interview...

Smh...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by poookiefoof(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2016
IrradiatoR:

sent to your mail, check and confirm
Please bro, I need the guarantors form too. Musamakinde5@gmail.com. Kindly help me send it to dis mail
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by chukwumaijem: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
eneakor:

Collinschukwuma32@yahoo.com
Thanks alot
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by whitecloth: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
eneakor:
Sojibolade@gmail.com.
And please what are the possible questions they will ask.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by obinna2nv(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please, your advice is needed house, I chose Rivers state as my state of origin in error, but my real State of origin is Anambra, though my LGA is correct, which is Orumba North in Anambra. I've been Shortlisted in Rivers State in Error. My date is 7th June, what do I DO now? What state shall I report to? How do I go about it? Am in a bit of a quandary right now. Chai, witches wey dey my village, una no see me o!!
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by IrradiatoR: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
poookiefoof:

Please bro, I need the guarantors form too. Musamakinde5@gmail.com. Kindly help me send it to dis mail

sent

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by afolabiade(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
I want to know if Primary Sch Certificate is very compulsory for ASP candidate... Because I dont have it with me now, I will need to travel a long distance b4 I can get it... Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by kingchukwudi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
pls is any body aware if any south eastern state is among the short listed candidates. am from IMO state but I didn't receive any invitation just optimistic
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mbmania(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2016
IrradiatoR:

sent

please, help send it to alimam4true@yahoo.com or share it with a dropbox link to reduce the stress we're giving you.

Thanks.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Ok...so I've seen my name on the list and my date is 9th, but I haven't got any mail.
So I'm imploring any osun candidate to please send me his/her own invitation mail, so I can at least edit my name and print out for admission into the ground.
That's all the solution I can come up with

Akintundeakingbehin@gmail.com
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Ok...so I've seen my name on the list and my date is 9th, but I haven't got any mail.
So I'm imploring any osun candidate to please send me his/her own invitation mail, so I can at least edit my name and print out for admission into the ground.
That's all the solution I can come up with

Akintundeakingbehin@gmail.com

guy, check your mail. just got mine these morning. my screening is slated for next week monday. on the 11th.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2016
shegsky:

guy, check your mail. just got mine these morning. my screening is slated for next week monday. on the 11th.

Guy, ive been refreshing my inbox since yesterday ooo
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Guy, ive been refreshing my inbox since yesterday ooo
just calm. av you check your spam as well.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2016
shegsky:

just calm. av you check your spam as well.

When I checked d spam finish, I still go dey check my sperm sef.
Ayav taya...diz iz a serioz sturv

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Update from osun

Height and other things were adhere to....

And primary school certificate is a major criteria.

The grade was A and B.

A for what you have, b for what what you don't have

So if your final score ends with A... I guess you on track for the next stage... .

Gate crashing not possible cause they have the master list
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by bushbar: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls do I nid to shave my beards n scrap my hair thouroghly
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by samjadinero(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
omisakint:
Update from osun

The grade was A and B.

So if your final score ends with A... I guess you on track for the next stage... .

Abeg is white converse a must or nah?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by omisakint: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
samjadinero:

Abeg is white converse a must or nah?

Nope
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
omisakint:
Update from osun

The grade was A and B.

thanks bruv. went to my primary school to collect my testimonial today for 2k. Am set for saturday. what about the state of origin certificate brouhaha, where most peeps went with that of local government, was it accepted as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.