Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari (24691 Views)

2018 Proposed Budget In Summary! / Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wetin l talk?

The old man will feed us information from abroad..

He no dey dissapoint..... grin grin grin
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Buhari will review the budget a million times and yet will still get it wrong.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by k9ine(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
I wonder why President Buhari keeps piling up shit for us whenever he travels out. Must he tell the US Sec. of States this sad event of our nation's history.
They already know. His handlers need to help him guide his speeches.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Horlhaphemi: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=stzy post=44293573][/quote]see this stup!d 3rd class citizen you wanna try me? Bring it on am waiting Arrant nonsense from a demented nitwit and I guess ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by stzy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
see this stup!d 3rd class citizen you wanna try me? Bring it on am waiting Arrant nonsense from a demented nitwit and I guess ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust
I guess dis is how we know kids from 2go rooms.... Hve a sweater with that n js chill
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Kingspin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
You were not in a hurry when you submitted the padded budget to the national. Pls, somebody should explain to Mr president the contents of the budget in details before he flop as usual..
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Leke001: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
always comfortable speaking from outside the country...wich kind president b dis sef?
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by shearer1982(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
CHAMELEONS use every little opportunity to show their colors and speak to remain relevant,but ever since i have been speaking about the kingdom of JESUS CHRIST that has come to judge and revenge human beigns especially the church and pastors and prophets #who among you has brought the truth and revelation to the front page of NAIRALAND and other platforms rather they block me but how long will you and your likes block the unbelievable POWER OF GOD OF JUSTICE AND HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAWS which we also told you to investigate as i speak and declare>Who can battle with GOD of justice&who can speak if GOD of justice hadnt spoken? President Barack Obama has proved here that those who reserve sits in the CHURCHES must PERISH and judged as JESUS CHRIST commanded. Those who do it knows where it is in the bible and that JesusChrist whom they claim to follow condemned it in the bible but you that is ignorant and following the pastors&prophets that reserve sits in churches have never read this in your bible and I will not show you just like the bible said pastors and prophets have destroyed the vineyard of God but has any pastors&prophets ever read this to his followers? And after you that is claiming bornagain will also be claiming that you know the bible and have read from Genesis to revelation and if you know it have you told people about it in your preaching sermons ? BECAUSE of this act of President Barack Obama if any one knows President Obama Barrack and reading this inform him that I am willing to give him The LIGHT the MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be of he that made the SPIRITUAL laws because of his act and heaven of God of justice knows I am capable to do it and prove it beyond reasonable doubt and you thomases can also investigate my declaration the world over. This is authorised and you are free to crosscheck as I give

Word.!
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Horlhaphemi: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
stzy:
I guess dis is how we know kids from 2go rooms.... Hve a sweater with that n js chill
go get something doing you this subhuman
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Raziii(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't get! When was the budget padded? Before or after it was submitted to the National assembly? If it was before like we were told, so what is he cross-checking? Was there ever a perfect budget? I tot the padding was done when it was being prepared by the civil servants... Emm.. I'm kind of confused here! Nigeria is becoming too complex to understand o.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by uchejames2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
don't sign it... give arsene wenger to sign it for you.... I told my friends this man has never ever walked fast in his life talk more of working.... baba leave budget dey fight corruption wey no fight you....
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Validated: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
... and this is the news you took to USA, that passes and assent to their budgets at least 3 months before commencement of the new calendar year. Here you are talking of not assenting to budget for a year that is clear 90/365 days (a quarter of the year gone). Who are the advisers to Buhari self
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Pecca: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
I BET THE DUNDEE UNITED HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE VETO POWERS OF THE PEOPLES' ASSEMBLY. BABA GWO SLOW.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by nasoweseeam: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
#2016Budget #neverendingstory /p6ro3e-fA

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by JakesJ(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
A VERY GOOD ONE! FROM MY SPECIALLY IDIOTIC PRESIDENT!!!
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by jogojogo: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
I still do not understand all the wailing here. To sign what if i may ask? A document you don't have the details? Dullards every every where. Blind wailers!!! If he signs the document on a certain assumption and things go wrong, the same callous fools will turn around to castigate the president for signing a document without going tru the details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by edupedia: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2016
jogojogo:
I still do not understand all the wailing here. To sign what if i may ask? A document you don't have the details? Dullards every every where. Blind wailers!!! If he signs the document on a certain assumption and things go wrong, the same callous fools will turn around to castigate the president for signing a document without going tru the details.

...yeah,time to expose all the padding from the national assembly too!...one good turn..
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by NaijaCuzin: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Smithkafors:
Is it by force to be president? ,please resign if you don't have anything to offer.
and let the traitors and *thiefers* come in :\
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by PecE2Make: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2016
This kind of budget I never see am This kind of budget I never seee Them pad am so teee they tire They ague so teee they tire.
Which way Nigeria Which way Nigeria Which way to gooooo.. ..
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by preselect(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2016
l[size=14pt]ololol. . . . . mallam daura never disappoints grin grin grin grin grin . . . so this is march, ooops, sorry, april now. and mallam bubu says he has to take his time to read through the budget before signing it. lol. . . . .tha's how he wasted our time in the name of being carfeul, 4months after being sworn in, 6 months after winning the election, and yet when he announced the names of ministers it was a disaster grin grin grin , same ol' same ol' crooks lined up again. now mallam terror is waiting for xmas before he signs the budget for this year grin grin

he thinks the economy will wait or him. . . cheesy
does this guy even understand the implication of a hung budget? [/size]

#VooDooEconomics

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by VicHeavens10(m): 3:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee!
We go wait for oga presido nah... we dey wait!
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Marcelinho(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2016
SPEAKING AT A MEETING WITH THE UNITED STATES SECRETARY OF STATE..... BUHARI SAID........

I begin to wonder if Buhari is governing Nigeria or United States... Or is United States the capital of Nigeria

Nigerians will never stop surprising us
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by bj2012golf(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2016
I guess by now Nigerans have come to terms wiith the reality that the CHANGE promised by the APC cannot be achieved as fast as expected .
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by macaranta(m): 7:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Do what ever you like...2019 Nigerians too will do whatever they like
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by ideylaff: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Caliph69:
Ok. So Americans must hear it from you first before us.
It's well.

His public relations and communication strategy is so flawed do much he says what's on his mind outside the country more than when he's in the country and this worries me a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by tizreal64: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
God fast forward d date. I can't wait for 2019 to come this guys dnt have anything to offer.this budget is it for next year or this year that we are in the fourth month? Nothing is practically working is it electricity, security even the water that occupy the most part of the earth is hard to see in our country. Bring back our corruption.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Corrupt minded people dey provoke because no money to thief again. Nigeria must be cured of corruption
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by Goke7: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
jogojogo:

that is why they are called wailers, they must wail even if the President's wife is plucking vegetables for her husband.

Their sickness has no remedy like kemi Olunloyo
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by free13: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Why saying all these in the USA, did anybody ask you? If you are out of the country and have nothing to say, just shut your mouth. angry
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by alaskido(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2016
How many times has Barak Obama visited Nigeria and discussed about US budget or their problems to a Nigerian President. I do not know why we see these white people as if they are god. This Daura Fulani herdsman should grow and wise up.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by bimbology(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Port to wear? No try am o, if u port out, u will re-port back, walahi! B-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiences Worst Independence Day Celebration Under Buhari – Adeyanju / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office / Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.