Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (40819 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by OluchiDelly: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
englishmart:
they all pretend to be excessively poor.
This is like dressing in agbada and timberland boot

Flying a Presidential jet (though not hers) of over 5billion naira just to make a donation of roughly 80k is worse than smoking cigarette without lighting it..

Cruel
Woman
She
Is

So 1 bag of rice is 10k in your area. What happen to those packs of milk and other consumables in the pics?

I agree with the fact that the donation is small, that doesn't mean we should underestimate it.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by tbliss22(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Honestly speaking if I'm to hear this trash from someone I will definitely say its a BIG LIE.

For crying out loud was it aisha herself wasn't expecting to see crowd?? Because I don't get it, 8 bags of rice? I mean this is ridiculous!!

Its not a bad idea to start with @least 20bags of rice for these displaced Nigerians.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by nanalady(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please..this is an expensive joke.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Kunbico: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
People Destruction party PDP. Half bread is better than none. If it is more than that u will still criticized. I don't know you people.Na WA hoo.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by niceeric(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
I wonder when PDP would start criticising constructively and stop misleading already gullible Nigerians. They intentionally painted the Presidential Jet usage as frivolous when it's obvious that Benue has no airport but just an airforce base that would never allow commercial jets talkless planes to land. I guess PDP felt travelling the treacherous Abuja to Benue journey by road with the relief materials would have been safer and cost effective.

She went to drop relief materials(gifts), it's never ever right to complain about gifts no matter how small, that's lack of courtesy....very very bad as its not her duty but the Federal Government's to provide for camps.

That said, I do not support the ruling party save for my support for continuity in Lagos ALONE and I've never been a PDP supporter but the truth is all I stand for.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Pinkieblue(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Shameless PDP!!

Criticize wisely, they are counting Bags of Rice!!

Why can't PDP help those Agatu people??

Or is it only APC that can help?

Akpabio with all his stolen money can't even show love!!

Bunch of God forsaken criminals!!

When we decide to help people, we should help them with a conscience
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Vomm: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Jonathan gave himself as the option. But. You people prefer the change option. Even the GEJ administration that u people assumed to be very bad was not as worse as this. This na CHANGE from behind!

aleshmotors:
For d first time,i am adhent suporter of APC but in fairness ds PMB realy disapoint me anyway,jonhatan never give us option
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
speak2me2015:
That is her own way of helping them. What have u done?
she's in a better position to help them than us.

Check am na cheesy
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
medicine after death
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by bus1: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
PDP.... Mediocre opposition and illiterate supporters.
Mrs. Osinbajo did not fly to agatu in order to give bags of rice. She flew in order to COMMISERATE with them physically. The bags of rice are like the token you give to someone who has suffered a misfortune.
If the sole intent of Mrs. Osinbajo was just to give bags of rice, then she could have sent them thru other means.
As the wife of the VP, maybe PDP is expecting Mrs. Osinbajo to charter public transport with bags of rice from abuja to agatu.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by DExplorer1: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
The fuss is unnecessary. This is what she can afford and it's obviously not on behalf of APC.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Jesona(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Shameless PDP!!

tongue
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Qmerit(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
IVORY2009:

Allocation to the office of the first lady nkor shocked tongue

The one madam Peace finished, or the budget not passed yet.?
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Kingbusssy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
DropShot:
As e be say she no dey Thief money like PDP nko?
I wonder oo
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by DonCortino: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrALIVE:
PDP please learn to play opposition wisely
grin grin grin e pain am!
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by ihatesycophant(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
IVORY2009:

Allocation to the office of the first lady nkor shocked tongue
Who is allocating it? That has gone with Jonathan. The office is unconstitutional and by the last budget there is no where it was stated budget for the first lady and come to think of it, she's not bearing first lady but wife of the president.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by orakao8: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
I SWEAR
gurunlocker:

hahaha... e pain am
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by DonCortino: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Shameless PDP!!

Did amechi show love? Hypocrite!
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Gamesmart: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
PDP thinks this government is like theirs where people loot $2.1bn and then can show off.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Anaskie(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Can any human please Nigerians? I want to believe she gave this in her own capacity, not as the "2nd Lady" .
If she had gone there with a truck load of Dangote's rice, people would still say she embezzled money. Everyone here should go donate a bag of rice, it would definitely get to the number y'all would like to see.
Not really. What people are saying is that 8bags of rice for an entire community is just too little. Especially when it's from the First Lady herself...Had it been it were to be an LG chairman's wife, no fuss would have been made over it.

Also considering the fact that her husband has been mute on the Agatu killings, this just seems to add salt to injury.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by AnneMomoh: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
skelewu404:
Politics is becoming a joke in this countryt, instead of these old foools to be challenging the government on serious national issues they are there countin bags of rice.
What a shame

Hypocrite, Where were you when APC were insulting Fayose for sharing rice during Easter. Did they challenge Fayose on State issue or Rice?
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by AnneMomoh: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Aviero:
PDP is a disgrace! God forbids this kinda Party!

Any Nigerian that laughs at Nigeria in it's current struggling state is a bástard.

Hypocrite, where were you when APC , were mocking GEJ on boko haram, Chibok etc
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by AnneMomoh: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Shameless PDP!!

Hypocrite, What has Fashola done with the 78m he got from design of a personal Website?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Aromas: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
skelewu404:
Politics is becoming a joke in this countryt, instead of these old foools to be challenging the government on serious national issues they are there countin bags of rice.
What a shame
What else did u expect from PDP when one their governor focus his intention of stomach infrastructure grin
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by ayo4sure(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pdp..... What is ur point?
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by CRAPHA96(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
LOL....its better if she wisely stay back....even the diesel filled in the jet from abujah to benue is costly than what she have donated......#commonsence
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anaskie:
Not really. What people are saying is that 8bags of rice for an entire community is just too little. Especially when it's from the First Lady herself...Had it been it were to be an LG chairman's wife, no fuss would have been made over it.

Also considering the fact that her husband has been mute on the Agatu killings, this just seems to add salt to injury.
She definitely can't feed the whole community na. She has never paraded herself as someone who has such money, except she seeks help from various bodies/NGOs.
There hasn't been any specific office assigned to her, at least that's what they claim @ highlighted.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by noobsaibot2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
good evening my fellow nairalanders, longest time. I will be brief, but allow me to make some points,.

if @ Fulani's she go donate heavy
during the campaign she donated over 150million naira
wen I comes to any other tribes na coke and fanta she go give

I tire for the gofment
till now money no dey

am out
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by noobsaibot2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
good evening my fellow nairalanders, longest time. I will be brief, but allow me to make some points,.

if @ Fulani's she go donate heavy
during the campaign she donated over 150million naira
wen I comes to any other tribes na coke and fanta she go give

I tire for the gofment
till now money no deyl

am outd
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by slap1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
The transport costs to and from the place is almost more than the gifts.
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by samkpanam: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be....?
Re: PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Didn't the bloggers and change e-warlords get more than this?? Want to know a man's true intentions?? Forget what he says and focus on what he does. judge the change by their actions, forget about the sweet lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / Wike In 'Age Certificate Forgery’ Scandal Ahead Of 2019 - Sahara Reporters (Pics / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.