Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls (852 Views)

University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by EmperorMGI: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
For me,it is UNIBEN...
E be like say dem dey look face give them admission oo.
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by EmperorMGI: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
FTC.... Uniben girls rock!
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by adegunwa4real(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP...comman try Unizik....fine gehs dey dat place walahi
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by Topestbilly(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Noun undecided
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by bloomstar: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Federal college of Dental therapy &Technology Enugu!!! babes too much
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by Spactacle(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
bloomstar:
Federal college of Dental therapy &Technology Enugu!!! babes too much
Op was talking about girls with the greatest beauty, not girls with the greatest teeth. angry

1 Like

Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by yungrashee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
UNILORIN...dem girls beautiful sowtey if u ar nuh careful dem go suck yah gp mere looking at em...
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by pheelzsnipez: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ksu[s][/s]
Re: University With The Highest Number Of Fine Girls by bloomstar: 3:31am On Apr 01, 2016
LastMumu:
Op was talking about girls with the greatest beauty, not girls with the greatest teeth. angry

your name av said it all......

(1) (Reply)

. / Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver / How Do I Help This Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.