Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? (1141 Views)

Did The Crime, The Past Don`t Matter – Sauce Kid / Supermodel Naomi Campbell Confirms Her Relationship With Adenuga(photos) / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by onila(f): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
I met one of the biggest somali models at a big event

it was the biggest celebrity I had seen so far
shes one of the few black models worshipped in europe

i was so excited
I told her how much I admired her work, she found me annoying cry

i thot celebrities are meant to be used to crazy to the craziest fans and the most star struck fans

I am sure I made i wasnt too pry yet she felt annoyed

next time, I meet a celebrity. .I will make sure he or she is the one talking not me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by gamaliel121(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
(
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Seun(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sorry
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Seun:
Sorry
Ooooh... humility unmatched.
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
onila:
I met one of the biggest somali model at a big event

it was the biggest celebrity I had seen so far
shes one of the few black models worshipped in europe

i was so excited
I told her mch I admired her work, she found me annoying cry

i thot celebrities are meant to be used to crazy to the craziest fans

I am sure I made i wasnt too pry yet she felt annoyed

next time, I meet a celebrity. .I will make sure he or she is the one talking not me

Which model would that be? And when?
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by RobinHez(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
crotonite:

Ooooh... humility unmatched.
undecided
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Drift: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Celebs can be snubs sometimes.

You really have to study their mood before approaching them next time.

I'm sure you'll do worse if you were in her shoes so chuck in up and move on with your life.
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
RobinHez:
undecided
yap u heard me right.
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Who cares ?

Did she have buckteeth tho?
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by onila(f): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Who cares ?

Did she have buckteeth tho?
smiley
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by adeoye201: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2016
She only came to nairaland to check your activities and found you double annoying.
Re: Why Did The somali Supermodel Find Me Annoying? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2016
ccc

(1) (Reply)

See What A FACEBOOK User Posted About DAGRIN Vs OLAMIDE / Confirmed! Tee Billz Actually Attempted Suicide / Teebillz Drags Omawunmi's Husband Into His Marital Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.