Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis (1263 Views)

An Atheist Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
There are those of you who accuse me of posting things without commenting. Standing corrected, I post this, first, to explain only my reason for posting it.

Some claim that the truth is hidden. I myself disagree, first, becasue of great Man once asked me, "What is Truth?" And secondly, becasue the Truth is not hidden to those who have eyes. Some may assume based on that, that the content of this thread is the Truth, and the only Truth. I will have the folly of eating bread alone borne in mind please, as opposed to feeding on every Word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I will also have it remembered that if one multiplied all the oceans in the world seven time and makes ink out of it, and the trees also multiplied seven times and made into paper to write on. They still will not be sufficient to contain that which is of God.

As to God's to do with this Word. You must please be the judge of that!
Re: Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2009
Manifesto
Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis

Prologue

Dear reader, since we did not know how to contact you directly, we are doing so through the medium of this Manifesto. We hope that you will read it with an open mind and that it will arouse some thought within you. Our wish is not to convince you of the validity of this “Positio”, but to share it with you freely. Of course, we hope that it will find a responsive chord within your soul. If not, we appeal to your tolerance.

--------------------

In 1623, the Rose-Croix plastered the walls of Paris with mysterious and intriguing posters, which read as follows:

©Copyright AMORC 2009 no part of this site may be reproduced without AMORC’s written permission
Re: Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2009
Understanding Self

Let’s go on a journey. Let’s explore this sense of SELF we all seem to share. It’s a journey called The Mountains of the Mind. The opposite condition to climbing these mountains is a state we could call, “Lost in the World”. That’s the state that most of us spend our lives in, rocked and buffeted by the physical and emotional weather of our lives.

To begin this, become conscious of what you are experiencing now. First of all what is your mood?  Are you happy, sad or indifferent? Next, are you physically comfortable, perhaps too hot or too cold; or you may be uncomfortably hunched over your computer keyboard?

©Copyright AMORC 2009 no part of this site may be reproduced without AMORC’s written permission
Re: Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2009
About The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC

THE ROSICRUCIAN TEACHINGS enable people to find themselves, turn their lives around, and influence the universe. We are educators, students and seekers devoted to exploring inner wisdom and the meaning of life. We offer an ancient time tested system of study and experimentation, which reveals the underlying principles of the universe. Our method offers practical tools applicable to all aspects of life.

The Rosicrucian teachings allow individuals to direct their own lives, experience inner peace and leave their mark on humanity. It is for this reason that we urge our members to remain committed to the investigation, study and practical application of all natural and spiritual laws for the attainment of Health, Happiness and Peace to the glory of God, the betterment of humanity and the evolution of the soul personality.

Download pdf copy of Mystery of Life
Nigeria Contact Details
Amorc near you
Re: Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
THE whole Rosicrucian controversy centres in this publication, which Buhle describes as "a comic romance of extraordinary talent." It was first published at Strasbourg in the year 1616, but, as will be seen in the seventh chapter, it is supposed to have existed in manuscript as early as 1601-2, thus antedating by a long period the other Rosicrucian books. Two editions of the German original are preserved in the Library of the British Museum, both bearing the date 1616. It was translated into English for the first time in 1690, under the title of "The Hermetic Romance: or The Chymical Wedding. Written in High Dutch by Christian Rosencreutz. Translated by E. Foxcroft, late Fellow of King's Colledge in Cambridge. Licensed and entered according to Order. Printed by A. Sowie, at the Crooked Billet in Holloway-Lane, Shoreditch; and Sold at the Three-Keys in Nags-Head-Court, Grace-church-street." It is this translation in substance, that is, compressed by the omission of all irrelevant matter and dispensable prolixities, which I now offer to the reader.

The Chymical Marriage of Christian Rosencreutz. Anno 1459.

Arcana publicata vilescunt, et gratiam prophanata amittunt.
Ergo: ne Margaritas objice porcis, seu Asino substernere rosas.

THE FIRST BOOK.

The First Day.
Re: Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis by budaatum: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Triplechoice has thankfully brought it to my attention that some of the links here no more work. Below is an updated link.

https://www.rosicrucian.org/rosicrucian-books

(1) (Reply)

Ten Strong Reasons Why Many Churches Dont Grow And How To Avoid Them / What Are The Differences And Similarities Between Islam And Christianity? / Is Rapture Really Taking Place On The 21st Of May?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.