Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers (865 Views)

see why Glo Reduced Their Data Cap / Network Providers Data Lasts Longer Than Data From Data Resellers / Why Are Nigerian Network Providers Good At Scamming Subscribers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers by Lawcurrent(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
hi Nlanders, I want to share with you guys the best reasons why globacomm is far better than Other Network providers in Nigeria.
1. Fast and stable internet surfing:
I must say it because Nigerians Sometimes don't get it right, as a matter of fact they wail/scream for help.
with simple default settings I was able to browse fast, while at home yesterday I downloaded movies worth 400mb, under one hour with 2g network
2. cheap data
with 200naira you can get data worth 200mb, wow and this makes them the best data service provider in Nigeria.
3. Rapid Bonus
of course data is a bonus but I want to talk about Glo on this great offer on credit , now you can imagine how it works. if you load card of 400naira for data subscription, Glo will give you 400mb with 400naira to make cheap calls to all network, but this can't happen in other network providers because you will either subscribe to a new tariff and guess what!, No full network support as far you have bonus.
4. Campus Zone
omg, it works like magic, just dail *200#, next recharge and keep talking ☺. when you get to campus subscribe to data for mobile phone and laptop and feel the speed like breeze.
5. data saver
I hope you are not trying to jump to conclusion, because people who complain about glo service specifically on data services, glo automatically select GLO WAP
Glogwap

to locate goto settings> Mobile Network > APNs> Glo now choose
GLO NG
Gloflat

for the fast internet service meanwhile Glogwap can access all social media and opera browser but with Gloflat you can access play store, ucbrowser and even online movie series apps. you can now tell others that glo a Nigeria own network provider glo is worth using.

for network configuration, Type 'Y' (without) " to 4321.
I know you have good taste in your various business, try glo fast and reliable data, Crackless call connection and friendly usage.
for data dail *223*recharge pin#.
please you can drop your comments
#Team_Glo

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers by olaric(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
How much were you paid for this?

2 Likes

Re: 5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers by Lawcurrent(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
while testing If it will work, on the second pics above
Re: 5.reasons Why GLO Is Better Than Other Nigeria Network Providers by Lawcurrent(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
olaric:
How much were you paid for this?
am trying to correct the impression made in this forum, describing Glo as the 'poorest network providers' .

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq G61 For Sale In Ph / First Aid Kits / Clean HTC One M8 For Sale In Benin for 50k :SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.