Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife (395 Views)

Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo / "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife by endtimesblog: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Actor IK Ogbonna is a lucky man..His wife Sonia Morales wrote
WHAT GOD BLESS NO MAN CAN EVER EVER CURSE I felt your greatness before you realized it yourself,you didn't need to have one dime for me to be sure of it. Even if the whole world doubts you and misunderstands you- it's all good,as long as there is that one person who unconditionally believes in you May God protect you and guide you always,may you always be ready to receive all the blessings sent your way with a pure heart,IJN"

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/i-felt-your-greatness-before-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife by endtimesblog: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

happy couple
Re: I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na so e supposed be.
Re: I Felt Your Greatness Before You Realized It-ik Ogbonna's Wife by nigelcoop: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
When e sour now na opposite she go write..anyway shez being human!

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win / Get Ten Thousand Twitter Followers In One Week / Start Making Cash With Payspreesniper - Tjincal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.