Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Merge "Part.rar" Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Merge "Part.rar" Files (1401 Views)

How To Open RAR Files On Mac And Windows? / Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File / How To Recover A Forgotten Password Of Rar File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good evening, my fellow Nairalanders.
Please I need your help. How do I merge these files together? It's really giving me concern. The problem is that if I open the files, they have the same contents and of similar sizes. Please help me if you can. I look forward to seeing your replies.

Username: Lalasticlala
Password: part.rar
Lols.

Re: How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by Babalegba(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Put all the files in the same folder, then click on the very first file.They will all join together as long ad you have a program like WinZip or winrar and 7zip on the system
Re: How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by abdulhadi101(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Select all the files, Nd right click, den select extract all.....
Re: How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Babalegba:
Put all the files in the same folder, then click on the very first file.They will all join together as long ad you have a program like WinZip or winrar and 7zip on the system
mgn-ilefftlbsknt1, mgn-ilefftlbsknt2 and mgn-ilefftlbsknt 3 in first picture are the files I extracted from Fretless.part1.rar, Fretless.part2.rar and Fretless.part3.rar respectively
While the second picture, mgn-ilefftlbsknt.r00 to mgn-ilefftlbsknt.sfv are the files I extracted from mgn-ilefftlbsknt1 in the first picture. The same files are in the two remaining extracted folders in the first picture. It is really confusing. Abeg help

Re: How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by Babalegba(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
I would suggest you copy the original rar files and keep them somewhere. Then instal 7zip on your system and put all the files you have extracted so far in one folder, then open one at a time with 7zip the very first ofthe already extracted files and choose extract to' in 7zip.The one named r00 to r24 should give you the complete file.Just click on the r00 and choose extract. I'm unable to use my computer to replicate the problem as there is no electricity.
Re: How To Merge "Part.rar" Files by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Babalegba:
I would suggest you copy the original rar files and keep them somewhere. Then instal 7zip on your system and put all the files you have extracted so far in one folder, then open one at a time with 7zip the very first ofthe already extracted files and choose extract to' in 7zip.The one named r00 to r24 should give you the complete file.Just click on the r00 and choose extract. I'm unable to use my computer to replicate the problem as there is no electricity.
Sorry for replying late. I've gotten the solution from Youtube. Thanks, all the same. I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

© / NFS Most Wanted Free Download / Lenovo Thinkpad T440s / Intel Core I5 / 14 Inches Display / 4gb / 8gb 500gb Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.