Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls (2790 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / This Guy Is Way Cuter Than Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
No make up on
Can you beat that??

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by anuma1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wen I saw Pet, I was Expecting a goat, cat or a Dog

10 Likes

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by graciousolo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Not disappointed sha...
Shebi na pet. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Agrico1: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cute dog...hanging out with a chimp. Zoo material.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
anuma1:

Me too ooo...that's y i opened the post o

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by jmichlins(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
You mean you have such a big pet. Please is that a dog or what and if it is a dog which breed and how pure are the parents and are they imported. What about vaccine i hope it is up to date cause should it bite anyone na serious venom

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
anuma1:
i tire oooo... i tot samething....When did ladies turn to Pets??

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
to the illiterates on these thread

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Luckyk(f): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
b***h pet
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by project8(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
the two gals are the cows in d pix

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Dimmatic(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Next
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by michphenomena(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Airforce1 comedy is ur way not music....

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by tpiah01: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2016
this lady and her disguises sha.

op why do the two of you want nlers to start insulting women again?

actually, I'm tired of your threads sha, they rarely make sense and arent funny either.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by tunaguy(m): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Airforce 1 receive sense ijn ... I taught you said no make up why is there blood in her eye ode oshi angry

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Mrbigman1(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Sh guy eye defect?

Plus wia she keep her Bobby?

U go soon drop dis one get another

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by enoqueen: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2016
When I saw the topic, I knew it was only u that can create a meaningless topic like this.

I wasn't dissapointed.

Grow up boy.

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Agrico1:
hahhhhhaaa, cheiii, ya wicked
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
tunaguy:
Airforce 1 receive sense ijn ... I taught you said no make up why is there blood in her eye ode oshi angry
I don't have your time
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Ejytex(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
anuma1:
Chaiii una bad mouth don tear ma boxer finish o....
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by x6blade(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I have die Loool. Naija girls have suffer o lmao
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by moonnstar(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
D pet n its owner are urglee

1 Like

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
I know @moonnstar cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2016
No makeup on??

But she has on a fake lash....

And what's that blue shadow beneath her eyelid

Anyways,, every lady is beautiful in her own way...

And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....

To you,,,she might be the most beautiful...

To some people,, she might look like their PET(monkey)

To others,,she might actually be uglier than their pets(Dogs,Cats,Rabbits etc)
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by granlydia(f): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
This happens When a full grown Human has little or no sense.I don't know why this name Airforce1 is synonymous with foolish threads and stupid comments. I just want to slap you for this comparison.i thought you used to be an advocate for bleaching girls?what is your pet waiting for? Anumanu!
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by Airforce1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
granlydia:
This happens When a full grown Human has little or no sense.I don't know why this name Airforce1 is synonymous with foolish threads and stupid comments. I just want to slap you for this comparison. i thought you used to be an advocate for bleaching girls?what is your pet waiting for? Anumanu!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by darealsola(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
airforce1.this photo z for u

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by mekzyjoe(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Airforce1:
No make up on
Can you beat that??
dis one na child abuse na..u shud b arrested for dis undecided

Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by hatux: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
At least they've gotten you a new phone apart from the black and white camera you use before....
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by nikkypearl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agrico1:
shocked grin

@op, bet where is the pet naa
Re: My Pet Is Cuter Than The Whole Of Nairaland Girls by nuelzy: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
why i no come on time oo gringrin

sha ah go still fire ###

Airforce1 ...u already look like a panel beated goblin...so dats settled

......den d pet....

i am wondering d specie of dog she is....

......rots and gsd....looks way cuter dan dis....not to talk dose adorable caucasians....

......now i get it!!!....

she is a hybrid of fulani ram and a rabist infested ekuke

dafuq gringrin...

and it even looks like airforce gave her from d back...xplaining why her trouser is open on d last pix....gringrin

2morrow nw dis one go come for church begin form virgin...looking for one unlucky man to marry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer "Yemi Alade" Stuns In New Photo As She Poses In The Kitchen / Davido Show Off His Shy Girl Friend In The Club / Tonto Dikeh Holds A Man From Behind At A Dinner In Abuja,Dances With Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.