Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) (1178 Views)

Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) by MrWhaley: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2016
APRIL FOOL!! grin grin grin
Lemme see how many I will catch today!
Abeg,if I got you,be sincere enough to drop a comment! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) by Samtexboily(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2016
u try
Re: Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) by MrWhaley: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Samtexboily:
u try
Lols.. smiley
Re: Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) by LadyVerah(f): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2016
lwkmd... anyway... its ma bdayyyyy... happy bornday to me
Re: Unbelievable! Davido Gets A Second Babymama (see Pics Of The Pregnant Lady) by MrWhaley: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

ThrowBack Pix Of Genevieve, Empress And Others Shared On Instagram (photo) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Nollywood Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott / Photos: Drake Shoot '' One Dance '' Video In South-africa Without Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.