Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Hilarious Names Of Alcohol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Names Of Alcohol (909 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Names Of Some Churches (photo) / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / 18 People With The Most Hilarious Names I have come across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Names Of Alcohol by neuroneXY(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2016
from 2010,alcohol manufacturing has proliferated in the south-western region of nigeria and many of the manufacturers come up with an hilarious name to market their product and to arouse the ordinary nigerian to their products.below are the list of some of the hilarious names

*DADUBULE
*DURUSOKE
*PAKURUMO
*DAGRIN
*ORI MALU
*FIRE FIRE
*ODUMBA
*DOROBUCCI
*AGBARA
*PASAPASA
*ERUJEJE
*CASA
*PASA
*LAKUKULALA
*AKEKAKA
*I wont be surprised when i see"LALASTICLALA" on an alcohol label...lolz
feel free to add to the list...

...incase...dedicated to myself and everyone born in the month of April
Re: Hilarious Names Of Alcohol by 49cents(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Really funny nanes choi

But You didn't mention BABY OKU...are u a learner grin

And also KOBOKO

(1) (Reply)

Don't Copy If You Can't Paste / Best Of Twyse And Family Funny Compilation / Recession Mode: No Free Food For Party Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.