Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words (2255 Views)

(photo)picture They Say Is Worth A Thousand Words. Indeed Images Speaks / Pengassan's Reason For Strike. Does It Worth A Strike? / Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by sirklin(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Fasten your seat belt for an apology ride. Soon, they will all join the apology trend.

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by HungerBAD: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Your Point exactly OP?

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by sirklin(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Your Point exactly OP?

In Igbo language we have an adage, 'onye aturu ilu kowakwara Mara na ego eji luta nne ya Nara niyi'. English version, 'when you tell someone a proverb and as well explain it to the person, he should know that the money paid as his mother's bride price is a waste'. No offence.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Slimzjoe(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2016
sirklin:

In Igbo language we have an adage, 'onye aturu ilu kowakwara Mara na ego eji luta nne ya Nara niyi'. English version, 'when you tell someone a proverb and as well explain it to the person, he should know that the money paid as his mother's bride price is a waste'. No offence.

6,000 Likes For you grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by gbaskiboy: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Water don pass garri, Mr Fashola himself has seen that problem of power system is beyond his power. All the same we can work toward it now,

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by umehmj(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2016
this reminds me of how football fans always bash and curse players on the field of play as though they will do better when giving the opportunity.

they now have the opportunity and all of a sudden they realized it takes more than words to get things done. only problem is they left it worse than they met it.

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Apc has been in power over a year.... am still waiting for that miracle or change..

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2016
smiley
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Symphony007: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Sadly, this is just the start of the suffering installed for nigeria, because any blind man can see the unseriousness and lack of urgency in government as the country moves from crises to crises....the only heart warming sight in this catastrophe will be the gnashing of teeth from the drivers of our economy in the board rooms of lagos who pontificated about the cluelessness of the "fisherman from the Niger delta", well, they better revise their dictionary cause cluelessness just got a new meaning! By the way, I see prof. Tam David west is now a mute! Stay tuned....

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by princefunmmy(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Keep calm, Nigeria might not look like what we desire, but someday it will, stop blaming the government, and let support them anyways we can... #Itsournigeria

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by omenka(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Why are people trying to make it appear as though promises not being kept by government is alien to Nigeria.

Yes, APC made promises, yes some of those promises obviously cannot be kept under the prevailing circumstances, yes people have the right to criticise- but what I don't understand is why they make it appear as though PDP government, which they've sworn never to see anything bad in, never broke a word of its.

The sitting government has FOUR years, renewable for another FOUR, to prove herself- she's barely spent ONE, how difficult is that for you folks to assimilate??

Now, do we go back to share headlines of promises made by Jonathan in 2010 NONE of which he kept??- most prominently (since this affects his largest support base) the second Niger bridge which he swore to complete in his first tenure or he'd go on exile!! The nigger didn't as much as finish the ground work, YET you people still voted massively for him in 2015!!

Where are the refineries he promised? Where are the state of the art hospitals?? Where are the world class schools?? What major project exactly did Jonathan initiate and complete in his 5years of regrettable misrule??

In fact, make I even go create counter thread sef. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by omenka(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
tollyB:
Apc has been in power over a year....
am still waiting for that miracle or change..
Madam wake up, day don break.
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Ojayk(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Karma at work. Now Fashola knows where the shoe hurts in the power sector. He now feels the pains of his predecessors. I don't think that would be used for campaign again in 2019.
But wait ooh, did he just stated the fact? And Nobody is calling upon him to apologise and resign for failing to ensure steady power supply after being in power and office for one year.
Indeed, different version of Nigeria for different citizens of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by funkyibodude(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Fashola is a perfect metaphor for the popular saying that " an empty vessel makes the most noise". undecided

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by funkyibodude(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Your Point exactly OP?
the point is APC zombies are pathetic tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Ojiofor: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Apc have spent almost two years in office and nothing to show for it except killings and illegal detention of citizens.

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by koboko69: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Ojiofor:
Apc have spent almost two years in office and nothing to show for it except killings and illegal detention of citizens.

shocked shocked shocked

Alomsot 2 years?
sirklin:

If we call u ipad yoot now...you will be crying. Y'all gonna do this for 8 years....i just pity u guys alot.
Nigeria's problem from inception is what u want working now now? We voted out PDP, deal.with it...that is the first major step in setring this country in the right part again. Wait the budget starts getting implemented and stop all this silly waillings.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Ojiofor: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
koboko69:

shocked shocked shocked

Alomsot 2 years?

If we call u ipad yoot now...you will be crying. Y'all gonna do this for 8 years....i just pity u guys alot.
Nigeria's problem from inception is what u want working now now? We voted out PDP, deal.with it...that is the first major step in setring this country in the right part again. Wait the budget starts getting implemented and stop all this silly waillings.
Yes and I mean almost two years.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by chukwukadibia10: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Your Point exactly OP?

It seems you're blind.

Even in spirit

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by sirklin(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2016
koboko69:

shocked shocked shocked

Alomsot 2 years?

Making a promise you can't keep is an aspect of corruption. Integrity my black ass

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by keyremotes(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2016
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
YOU WILL BE JUDGED WITH THE
SAME STANDARD YOU JUDGED OTHERS.
[size=18pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by koboko69: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Ojiofor:

Yes and I mean almost two years.

Ekpa, Buhari became President May 29 2015. Next month May is when it even becomes a year.
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by bishopkay: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2016
omenka:
Why are people trying to make it appear as though promises not being kept by government is alien to Nigeria.

Yes, APC made promises, yes some of those promises obviously cannot be kept under the prevailing circumstances, yes people have the right to criticise- but what I don't understand is why they make it appear as though PDP government, which they've sworn never to see anything bad in, never broke a word of its.

The sitting government has FOUR years, renewable for another FOUR, to prove herself- she's barely spent ONE, how difficult is that for you folks to assimilate??

Now, do we go back to share headlines of promises made by Jonathan in 2010 NONE of which he kept??- most prominently (since this affects his largest support base) the second Niger bridge which he swore to complete in his first tenure or he'd go on exile!! The nigger didn't as much as finish the ground work, YET you people still voted massively for him in 2015!!

Where are the refineries he promised? Where are the state of the art hospitals?? Where are the world class schools?? What major project exactly did Jonathan initiate and complete in his 5years of regrettable misrule??

Oga from your post above what are you now trying to justify? That people shouldn't hold government responsible for its promises made during campaign? It is not alien to us when government doesn't keep promises?
That's a bad mind set sir that shouldn't be encouraged. Last time I checked that's why the people voted in another government that seemed to have all the solutions during campaign.
Also please the thread is about Fashola and his garrulous prowess before power and what what he's bringing to the table now and not GEJ and PMB sentiments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Ojiofor: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
koboko69:

Ekpa, Buhari became President May 29 2015. Next month May is when it even becomes a year.
Thats almost two years in Apc's calendar.
Remember may 2010 to may 2015=six years right and a prominent apc zombie in this forum just mentioned six years of GEJ presidency in this same thread and you said nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by 400billionman: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
FASHOLA : The loud mouthed.

APC : Bunch of confused miscreants and Never Do Wells..

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by omenka(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2016
bishopkay:

Oga from your post above what are you now trying to justify? That people shouldn't hold government responsible for its promises made during campaign? It is not alien to us when government doesn't keep promises?
That's a bad mind set sir that shouldn't be encouraged. Last time I checked that's why the people voted in another government that seemed to have all the solutions during campaign.
Also please the thread is about Fashola and his garrulous prowess before power and what what he's bringing to the table now and not GEJ and PMB sentiments
Shut up jor. Read the second paragraph of the post I made again before ranting unnecessarily.
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by MalcoImX: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Say what you wanna say, a dead Buhari is better than a million living GEJs. EOD
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by bishopkay: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2016
omenka:
Shut up jor. Read the second paragraph of the post I made again before ranting unnecessarily.
I'm not surprised at your reply...as a matter of fact, I expected it. That has always been you and your party's trade mark response to criticism and since you have resorted to insults, I won't go down that path with you cool

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2016
I would have ask Fashola to go hug transformer but You Know naaaaaa say No .........

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
omenka:
if i may add something Your post doesnt in anyway align with the topic.

The question is

What happened to Fashola when he mounted the saddle of Power Ministry?

Plz discuss on that

1 Like

Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by omenka(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2016
bishopkay:

I'm not surprised at your reply...as a matter of fact, I expected it. That has always been you and your party's trade mark response to criticism and since you have resorted to insults, I won't go down that path with you cool
Neither was I surprised at your earlier post: reading and comprehension has always been the bane of folks from your block.

Like I said, go back, re-read the second paragraph (only this time much more slowly), then review your damn post. cool
Re: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words by Omenkata: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shatap there my doppelganger so technically you're admitting that apc is a failed party.
Nonsense
apc is bokoharam
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

where's lalasticlala sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of First Republic Minister Of Finance Okotie - Eboh / What Was Written/predicted About PMB B4 Election. True Or False? / Biafra Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.