Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. (841 Views)

Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari / You Are Minister For Information, Not Propaganda Reno Omokri Slams Lia Mohammed / Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by mumbasa: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
If someone walk up to you and say your child stole money, you will refute that claim, you will enquirie and ensure that it is true because you consider your child your own but if it is about another person you easily spread d story without research after people cannot be trusted.

Same goes with Nigerian political scene and the propaganda that killed GEJs govt , you see stories like $700M cash fought in Dezani apartment and you believe.

The president said that stealing is not corruption and you didn't think that a man cannot be that foolish and look for the actual tape not a one line extract .

Maybe if he was yoruba , different prominent yoruba men will think and say , a yourba man cannot be this stupid, then look for the full tape, listen to it and clear the air, same goes for hausa.

My point is most of you didn't research the lies and figures cos you don't care to know the truth , Niger Delta men na dia wife dey feed dem so dem no too smart sha, it probably true what Lai Mohammed is saying.

Yesterday night power generation dropped to zero for a few hours, this is is the height of gross mismanagement from the APC led Federal Government.

A certain clueless president brought power generation from 2500 to 5500 and handed it over to a certain change agent one year later it dropped to zero.

Under a certain clueless president there was no fuel scarcity for 4.5 years but Nigerians are never grateful, along came a change agent.

If he doesn't perform we will vote him out you are joking, let me see how you will try to vote out a MILITARY man who bought nomination tickets 4 times.
YOU WILL DIE LIKE THE PDP AGENT IN PORT HARCOURT.

Millions of Nigerians have lost jobs and what hope does the unemployed youths have.

How many Nigerians can truthfully say they got poorer and hungry as a direct consequence of the 6 years of the last administration and how many Nigerians can truthfully say that they have benefited or their lives have improved in this one year.

Every Nigerian know someone who knows a person that has lost his job.

TRIBALISM AND NOT PROPAGANDA BROUGHT US TO THIS!!!!!!

****EDIT***

Before you insult me, this is not election period, your man is now in aso rock, he should provide solutions not blame people and arrest opposition party members.( once you defect you have never stolen is the height of mockery to corruption fight)

We know that they cannot perform magic but we would have not been this demanding if they did not "PROMISE TO PERFORM MAGIC" They promised!!!

They did not have any idea or solution when they were making noises because if they did one year is enough to show us a sense of direction.

I REPEAT, IT IS TRIBALISM AND NOT PROPAGANDA PUT US IN THIS MESS !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Pref(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
K
Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Bros op abeg no vex o can you state those people that eschewed tribalism

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by fulanimafia: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
If not tribalism, what would make any sane human seek to extend the corrupt, impunity laden and incompetent government of Jonathan till 2019? Do you know how many more villages would have been taken over, people killed, kidnapped and displaced if Jonathan had continued?

With all the looting, how would we have survived with the current scarce resources and fall in oil price if he couldn't manage our resources when the oil price was booming? Why are you pretending like you don't know PMB took over at a challenging time of our national economic history?
Is it Buhari's fault that we failed to diversify over the last 16 years of high oil prices and we are still a mono economy?

If not tribalism, what would make a set of people campaign for Jonathan till 2019, and then campaign for Biafra immediately after his defeat in 2015?

Search yourself honestly.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by freeze001(f): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:
If not tribalism, what would make any sane human seek to extend the corrupt, impunity laden and incompetent government of Jonathan till 2019? Do you know how many more villages would have been taken over, people killed, kidnapped and displaced if Jonathan had continued?

With all the looting, how would we have survived with the current scarce resources and fall in oil price if he couldn't manage our resources when the oil price was booming? Why are you pretending like you don't know PMB took over at a challenging time of our national economic history?
Is it Buhari's fault that we failed to diversify over the last 16 years of high oil prices and we are still a mono economy?

If not tribalism, what would make a set of people campaign for Jonathan till 2019, and then campaign for Biafra immediately after his defeat in 2015?

Just to draw your attention, you do not need to lie to make a point. Biafra has been on and did not start just from 2015. Otherwise remind me again what the civil war was about? What has MASSOB been about? Do yur research and find out about IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

Just try not to lie on this particular issue please, it's nauseating and only portrays ur deep seated tribalism which u apparently aim to criticize.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
More oil to your keypad
fulanimafia:

3 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by booblacain(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
How many Nigerians can truthfully say they got poorer and hungry as a direct
consequence of the 6 years of the last
administration

I have indeed asked myself this same question.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by kenchop: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
THAT'S WHAT MOST NIGERIANS ARE,TRIBALISTS. THE USELESS GOVERNMENT IN POWER CAN'T EVEN MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO OF THE COUNTRY THAT WAS HANDED OVER TO THEM. POWER = ZERO, FUEL = ZERO, ECONOMY= ZERO, JOBS = ZERO, CREDIBLE ELECTION =ZERO, INFRASTRUCTURE = ZERO, SECURITY =ZERO, CHIBOK GIRLS = ZERO. etc AND ONE HYPOCRITE CALLED TINUBU CAME OUT TO CONDEMN A MINISTER WHO IS CARRYING OUT INSTRUCTIONS FROM ABOVE ,INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING THE INSTRUCTOR AT THE TOP WHOM HE HELPED IMPOSE ON THE NATION FOR SELFISH GAINS.( HE HAS THE MINISTRIES OF FINANCE, WORKS & POWER IN HIS POCKETS, NOW HES GUNNING FOR THE PETROLEUM MINISTRY) . YOU WILL FIND ALOT OF TRIBAL PIGS ALSO ON NAIRALAND . SHAME ON YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by meccuno: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
People should stop wasting their time. Nigeria is a failed state. And with any Northerner who is a muslim as president,Nigeria would further sink into the deepest level of economic woes and impoverishment. Check from 1970 till date. What economic impact has any Northern president offered Nigerians from civilian to military? When I knew there was no hope was when some hausas said that Yaradua had good intentions and would have been the best president. And had buhari lost, they would have said the same thing. The hausas vote based on ethnic and religious sentiments. Tell me why buhari always had consistent votes from a particular region?? Everybody and all tribes voted for their interest. Its nauseating when yÓrubas say igbos voted based on sentiments when a yoruba man is the Number 2. Am sorry for this country. With the bad foundation it has, we will never progress. Please if Nigeria makes any headway, I will de activate my account and never comment again.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by ShegeYorubawa: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Tribalism is not illegal in nigeria. The opposite of tribalism in the zoo is pretense. Everybody is a tribalist by default.

Baboons can not pretend to be dogs for a long time.

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by hopilo: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
fulanimafia:

Tribalist talking. Easy to identify

3 Likes

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Goke7: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2016
PDP testing the waters again as usual, they are actually the ones who almost killed Nigeria with tribalism. The Igbos and Yorubas has always been co-existing together peacefully despite their differences until PDP wanted Lagos state at all cost.

Just like someone said earlier, the op should search himself thoroughly first.

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Goke7: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
meccuno:
People should stop wasting their time. Nigeria is a failed state. And with any Northerner who is a muslim as president,Nigeria would further sink into the deepest level of economic woes and impoverishment. Check from 1970 till date. What economic impact has any Northern president offered Nigerians from civilian to military? When I knew there was no hope was when some hausas said that Yaradua had good intentions and would have been the best president. And had buhari lost, they would have said the same thing. The hausas vote based on ethnic and religious sentiments. Tell me why buhari always had consistent votes from a particular region?? Everybody and all tribes voted for their interest. Its nauseating when yÓrubas say igbos voted based on sentiments when a yoruba man is the Number 2. Am sorry for this country. With the bad foundation it has, we will never progress. Please if Nigeria makes any headway, I will de activate my account and never comment again.

What about the ones that were from the south, they took us to eldorado abi?
Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Three gbosa for you
gbosa gbosa gbosa
Goke7:

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by BlackTechnology: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2016
Very True
That's why I don't cry when I see some people cry.

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeenScammed
Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by BlackTechnology: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Very True

#GodBlessWiseYorubasWhoVotedJonathan
Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
What benefit did yorubas who voted for goodluck get during his first tenure
BlackTechnology:
Very True

#GodBlessWiseYorubasWhoVotedJonathan

1 Like

Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by orisa37: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2016
You are hundred percent correct. To stop further damage to the Nations progress an growth, by Tribalism, Ethnicities, greed and
Selfishness, amend the 1999 Constitution to grant FULL AUTONOMY to State Governments.
Re: It Is Tribalism And Not Propaganda That Put Us In This Mess. by meccuno: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Goke7:

What about the ones that were from the south, they took us to eldorado abi?
how many were they? And how many years?? And how man years have the northerners ruled both civilian and military please reply me!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Won't End This Week-marketers / Fct Poll: Voters Sold Pvc For N200 – Tmg / A 73 Years Old Man Walking In A Snow Without Cardigan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.