Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,446 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

April 1st. Happy Fools Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April 1st. Happy Fools Day. (456 Views)

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. / Have You Been Fooled On April 1st? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April 1st. Happy Fools Day. by Sammyfemy: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Today is April 1st, international day for making a fool out of someone. I love all Nairalandrrs to share their experiences on how they fooled someone and how they were fooled.

Years back, as early as 6am, I woke my neigbourhood up. I told them while jogging that morning, I saw a witch hanging on an electric pole. You know na! Nigerians and stories of witches hanging on an electric pole. The new spread like wide fire. They are wear running just a distance of abt 500 meters just to see the witch.

On getting to the location, they discovered they were just been fooled. O boy, see as people just dey troupe to my house to warm me.
I won't forget this man who was sick, e came out in just boxers, his children and wife out ran him to the suppose place. it was all fun. My beloved Poole kind drop yours.

(1) (Reply)

Emanuella Performs Live On Stage / Evening Breeze / Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.