Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija (735 Views)

Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / You Need To Know This Before You Leave Nysc Scheme! / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija by forstergr8t(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Are you out of job and dont know what to do? or maybe you are a graduate hopping up and down throwing cvs and no job coming. DON'T waste 2016 for nothing. You can become a blogger and it will take you world wide. Contact me to build a professional business blog with very responsive theme. I will interview you to know the kind of niche you are good at so that you will not run out of idea in the future. I will help you to monetize your blog through ADs companies. I will help you connect with up to 20 good affiliate programes related to your blog in other to make money from each of them. I will teach you how to use affiliate banners to drive customers to buy their products so that you will earn commission in dollars. I will also teach you how to drive traffic through social media like facebook, twitter, google+, etc.If you like to sell stuffs online,PAYPAL PAYMENT BUTTON will be a good idea,as i will embed it freely. BE SELF EMPLOYED TODAY AND EMPLOY OTHERS.Its very affordable. contact me on +234 08100115143
Re: Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija by dayowunmi(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice article but WRONG title. What do you mean by prepare yourself for job search for no job... That's pessimistic and untrue, people still get employed even presently. Be optimistic, who told you, you can't be retained where you serve? "As far as your eyes can see, so will I give unto you... Gen 13:14. As for me, I see Jobssssss, and too many optionss when am ready.
Re: Prepare Your Self As You Leave Nysc Camp For Job Search For No Job In Naija by forstergr8t(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2016
dayowunmi:
Nice article but WRONG title. What do you mean by prepare yourself for job search for no job... That's pessimistic and untrue, people still get employed even presently. Be optimistic, who told you, you can't be retained where you serve? "As far as your eyes can see, so will I give unto you... Gen 13:14. As for me, I see Jobssssss, and too many optionss when am ready.
sorry about the title. Blogging is an easy way to go this days if you want to grow big online in the future.

(1) (Reply)

With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience / STREAM 2 To Commence Nxt Week Monday. / NYSC Pays N1.8m For Corps Member’s Spinal Cord Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.